Guest Time!- Hawkodile (feat. Eagleator *gulp*)

Ayy, fellow readers! I'm back with another guest- Hawkodile!

Hawkodile,"Hi everybody. Well, Master Frown, I see you own a blog book now."

"You bet I do! Life can be boring at times!"

Hawkodile,"Yep- and that's why Hawkodile's always ready for extra punches!!!"

~~~~~

Hawkodile,"Master Frown, are you shivering?"

"N-N-Nope! Uh..."

Hawkodile,"Man, relax... I'm not going to hurt you today. I punch for reasons."

"Well okay then... So, Hawkodile, what encouraged you to become a bodyguard?"

Hawkodile,"Well, I was supposed to be an action hero. I train with my bro, Eagleator under Sensei Falcifer Komodo, and we were the top of our class. Then, one day..."

"One...day...?"

Hawkodile,"One day, after successfully passing a test in the Action Forest, Eagleator and I returned to our dojo as our Sensei took out a pair of cool shades to be given to the better fighter. He gave them to me, and Eagleator was furious, so he betrayed everybody and fought us all. I defeated him, as he vowed to return one day for another fight, and I decided to use my fighting skills to defend the world from people like Eagleator. So, I ended up becoming Unikitty's Royal bodyguard."

"Woah. Hardcore."

Hawkodile,"*sigh* Well, good thing he learnt his lesson at last and Sensei Falcomodo gave him a newly designed pair of shades, especially for him. The two of us became bros once more."

"Aww that's great! Well, about that Eagleator dude, I kinda saw his name on last year's naughty list."

Hawkodile,"Oh yeah, I did see it too."

"Hmm... So... Did he consider a job choice?"

Hawkodile,"Well, about that- days ago, he applied for a job as Unikitty's- well... other Royal bodyguard- in order to FINALLY team up with me once again! He's hired immediately! Alas, we're partners once again after all these years!"

"That's great news! *gulp*"

Hawkodile,"Is something wrong, Master Frown?"

"No...? Nothing. I'm just happy that the two of you get to work togethe-"

Eagleator,"AYY EVERYBODY ITS ME- EASON ALLIDOR GATOR HERE TO TOP THIS YEAR'S NAUGHTY LIST!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eagleator,"Heh heh, JK... *sees me* Huh? Are you-"

"E-E-Eag-Eaglea-"

Hawkodile,"Oh! Heya, bro, don't mind Master Frown here, he's just awed by your manly appearance..."

Eagleator,"Really? Heh heh! Wow, Hawkodile, I can't believe you're here as well, bro! You're a guest, I see."

Hawkodile,"Yeah! It's nice being a guest in Master Frown's blog, am I right, Master Fr-"

*I was on the ground, obviously fainted*

Eagleator,"I-Is he gonna be okay...?"

Hawkodile,"Ayy, bro, I told you- he's just too awed by your manliness..."

XD...

...[not for me]