Guest Time!- Master Hazard

Heya folks! Today we're gathered around here to welcome a new guest of mine- MASTER HAZARD!!!!!

Master Hazard,"PREPARE TO SUFFER THE PAIN AND WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY HAZARD- BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!!!"

"Okay okay okay... Chill, Master Hazard, chill..."

Master Hazard,"MASTER HAZARD NEVER CHILLS!!!"

0_0

Master Hazard,"*laughs* OH MY! OH MY GAWSH!!! You should've seen the look on your face! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Ehehehehehe... Okay, back to the topic. So, Master Hazard, what inspired you to become a Doom Lord? And I heard that you have a little brother."

Master Hazard,"My younger twin inspired me! MWA HA HA!!! Oh- and Fear too. He's distantly related to me- and we're TOTAL MANIACS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ahem- so, I have only one sibling- which is my younger twin brother- Hurth. He's too pure for this world- I mean, he's as fiery and hot as me- but he's a DO-GOODER!!! And he's just so pure innocent! We get along well, though. And Fear eventually joined in the fun. He told me about the Doom Lords and I'm very interested- but Hurth seemed confused. Fear explained that each of the employees get code names- and I have Hurth his code name- Master Burns. He liked it- and he's happy that I get to work there. Fear and I decided not to tell our family members about anything Doom Lord related, so it remains a secret till today. My little brother is also an inspiration, cuz- I dunno- I just like seeing him happy- seeing ME happy! So yeah, I'm pretty happy now XD"

"Aww that's sweet XD I love your relationship with your family, Master Hazard!"

Master Hazard,"Why thank you, Master Frown. I've never been so happy since that day I burnt down Candy Corn Kingdom and watched the citizens rebuild the place slowly and miserably!"

"Glad to hear that! And oh, I love your wings! *plays with them* Do you use them frequently?"

Master Hazard,"Not quite, only when I was on duty- searching for a place to burn dow- OH QUIT IT, FROWN!!!"

"Oops! Sorry, Master Hazard- didn't know you hate that feeling..."

Master Hazard,"Meh, it's fine... Just don't do it again- I'm WARNING you."

"Okay then..."

(After a long silence...)

Master Hazard,"*bursts out laughing*"

"What's the matter with you, Master Hazard?"

Master Hazard,"*laughs* That look on your face just now! *laughs more* I couldn't forget it! *laughs even more* I've never been this satisfied since my best stunt backflip last week!"

"Well, heh heh... Wait- you do STUNTS?!?"

Master Hazard,"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MASTER HAZARD, YOU BINGLEBERRIES!!! MASTER HAZARD, OUT!!!"

(Master Hazard poofs out of existence)

"Oh, guess it's the end of Guest Tim-"

(Master Hazard comes back)

Master Hazard,"You're coming with me, Frown. *holds me by the arm*"

"Huh?!? Oh! Umm... Be sure to tune in for my next post! Master Frown, out!"

(The both of us poofed out of existence)