Chapter 6 - The gang

Joe's Pov:

I woke up to the smell of Bacon. Today we were going to Brighton to see Zoe and the Gang, i wasnt quite sure if i was going to tell Zoe about Megan and i's relationship. I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Megan was making breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged behind her "morning beautiful!" I said. "Morning!" She replied. "im making you and Casp some breakfast!" She said. She cooked fried egg, bacon, pancakes and toast. She handed me a plate of the breakfast. "eww delish!" I said licking my lips. Casper walked in with his bed hair. "Morning Caspy, made you breakfast!" Megan said handing him a plate. "thanks!" He said sitting to the table with me.

"so...you exited to meet the gang?" I asked her. "yeah! Cant wait." She said sitting down with food. "we're planning on going to the beach and then get dinner." Casper said. "Sounds great!" Megan said digging into her food.

Megans Pov:

I had to pack dinner clothes and a swim suit for brighton, i couldnt wait to meet the gang! I put on a white lace crop top and Denim skinny jeans and some black vans , i applied makeup and did a halo braid in the front of my hair, my jair had natural curls and looked pretty cute. I grabbed my bag and walked into the sitting room. Joe came out of his room with a backpack .He was wearing skinny jeans and a red shirt and Vans also a superdry jacket. I put on a black cardigin as i know how windy brighton is. Casper came put wearing a white shirt and skinny jeans.