Chapter 12

Megans Pov:

I heard voices inside the room....I tried opening my eyes but nothing! Whats happening! I tried moving my hands but all i could do was tap my index finger. I could hear beeping from a heart monitor. My eyes rolled around under my eyelids. Some body touched my arm, they pulled up my eyelid and flashed a light in it! "Shes in a coma, its not very deep but we are going to have to try and trigger her to wake up." A man said, guessing its a doctor. "How long will it take?" I heard Casper ask in a husky voice. "it depends, days, weeks, months!" The doctor replied. Im in a coma! I started to panic! I hope its not like those movies when there on life line for to long and the doctors take them off of it!

Troyes Pov:

She had a bandige around her head were she had cut it. My eyes filled up with more tears the more i thought about her. I walked outside and called my mum. "Hey Mum its Troye." "Hey sweety ,hows the trip going?" "Um...not to well." I numbled. "whats wrong?" She asked. "Um, Megan got hit by a car, she fell into a coma!" I cried. "oh my god! Honey ,is casper there?" She asked. "um, yeah we are in hospital with her." I said. "Can you get him on the phone?" She asked. I passed casper my phone.

I sat by Megan. "i-i have no idea if you can hear me!" I said. He finger started tapping. I guess that means yes. "can you?" I asked. Her finger tapped again.

*9:00pm*

Me and Casper were still in the hospital. Caspers mum and sister are flying over but its gonna take a while. I expected Megan was pretty bored stuck inside her head. I turned on my playlist and stuck my headphones in, i placed them on her head. Her eyes started to roll under her eyelids.

Megans Pov:

Somebody put headphones over my ears, i wad guessing Troye as Touch was playing. I started to drift of as the music played...