Chapter 8 - Beach

Megans Pov:

Joe drove and casper was in the passenger seat, i sat in the back. We sang along to some songs on the way and talked constantly. "so have you guys had sex yet?" Casper blerted out "CASPER!" Me and Joe both shouted at the same time. "haha, just wanted to know." Casper laughed. "no." Joe mumbled. "but you want to?" Casper asked again! "Shut up Casper!" Joe shouted. We are both over 18 so its legal But the thought of Casper knowing we want to have sex is just weird.

We arrived at Zoes at 2:00pm, she was all ready waiting outside with Alfie. I got out the car and followed Casper up to them. "Hey! your finally here! Nice journey?" Zoe asked hugging Joe. "It was great!" Joe said. "Oh my god!" Zoe said hugging me tight! "I havent seen you in ages!" Zoe said. I laughed, "i love you outfit its super cute." Zoe said. "Thanks!" i said. Troye and Tyler pulled up in a Taxi. I've known Troye since we were little in South Africa when he came to Film spud, i use to have a massive crush on him but that was before he came out, but hes still cute as anything. Me and Casper use to have sleepovers round his house and stuff. They jumped out of the car and grabbed there stuff. I ran up to Troye and gave him a massive hug.  "Megan!" Troye shouted hugging me back. "oh my god! You have grown so much!" He said, "so have you!" I laughed. "whos this?" Tyler asked laughing. "Caspers Sister, Megan!" he said. "oh hi!" he said hugging me. I so wanted to fangirl but i kept my cool. I cant believe i am hugging Tyler flipping Oakley right now. "how long are you staying for?" Tyler asked. "only today." i said, "Shame, we only get one day to catch up!" Troye said. I frowned and put my arm roumd troyes waist dragging him to tje front door. "oh you've met Troye before!" Joe said. "Yeah! We use to be practically best friends!" i said smiling at him.