Chapter 1 - Moving in

Megans Prov:

Casper my brother flung open the apartment door. "And this is the Apartment!" he said trailing in. Joe popped his head round the corner "hey, nice to meet you." Joe said holding out his hand to shake. "Nice to finally meet you to." i said smiling shaking his clammy hand. Joe was even hotter in person, I am 3 years younger than him but i didnt care. He sweeped his hand through his hair. "i'll show you were you will be staying!" Casper said taking my suitcase and walking down the corridor opening the door at the end. I followed him in, it was a nice room but plain, i had brought with me my bed cover and some decorations/ornimants. I moved to britian to stay with Casper and Joe because my Grandma in South Africa died so i moved to stay with my brother. "i will let you unpack." Casper said leaving and closing the door whilst i thanked him. I put all my clothes in the small wardrobe and pulled my bed cover other the dovet and put my pillow cases on. I put my makeup under the bed and placed my Suitcase under there for later.

I walked out of the room and into the living roon. Casper was watching tv so i sat next to him, "you all done?" he asked glancing up at me. "mostly!" i said fidling with my long brown hair. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner? As a welcoming present." He asked flicking through the channels. "Sure! Just you and me?" I asked, hoping Joe was coming too. "yeah." he replied. I sighed, but not out loud. "Thanks for letting me stay, how much will rent be?" i asked trying to start conversation, its been so long since ive been with Casper and it felt a bit awkward. "well saught that out later, you need a job first anyway."