Chapter 8: This chapter explains itself when you read it.

It's now Monday and my mum got me a new skirt,personally I liked it hopefully my friends do too. I got to school and started to walk up the concrete slab steps,my friends saw me and immediately their faces dropped. Lexie walked over to me and said 'Skregan I've seen prostitutes with longer skirts than yours' 'FUCK OFF!' I screamed and ran up another set of stairs to get to the main doors. The digital bell screeched and the doors unlocked within seconds my saggy boobs were rammed against the glass doors and I fell to the floor. Surprised I didn't fall through it. After everyone laughing at me I got to registration and my reg teacher Mrs.Proudlocka looked me up and down and said 'Wew didn't know they were filming Shawskank redemption in school today,jesus christ change your tights they're more holy than crocs. Has your dignity leaked out yet?' My teacher tortures me but she does joke on with me or she'd be fired. Today I got my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and I put it down my bra. It buzzed and I got a nipple on and thought of Lexie's vajayjay and my princes cock. Luckily it was him and I snuck my phone under my desk and texted him. This little sket across the room names skankdice said 'MISS MEGAN'S ON HER PHONE!!!' I couldn't hide it and surrendered. Miss P took my phone and I forgot to lock it didn't I. "Ooooh who's Jizzy J?' 'What?' 'I'll meet you at Slaggy Hill tonight babes?' 'Liar what are you on about?' 'Well Megan your plans for tonight'll have to be postponed because your getting a hour detention for talking sexually to others and having your phone out in reg.' My day has been shit for fucks sake. I wanna suck cock and it looks like I'll have to suck my cats off instead. I hope they don't give me a hairy mouth.