Chapter 5: Sick

The day after I sucked him off I became really ill,I vomited twice on my floor but my cats took care of most of that,my parents cleared the rest up for me and sprayed some air wick and opened the window. I got a phone call from James I answered 'Hello?' James replied 'You coming out today like you said?' 'No,I'm ill.' I said. 'Me,Lexi and Harriot will come to yours in 1 hour to see you okay?' Before I got to reply he hung up. My brain exploded inside. I sat thinking,what should I say? What should I do? I was so confused! Then I heard a knock at my door and my parents telling my friends to go straight up the stairs. I snuggled into my blanket,they saw the state I was in and looked suspicious. Harriot sat next to me and said 'You clearly sucked him off again and to be honest we don't mind anymore because at the end of the day it's your life.' Lexi then added 'Did you do it last night?' I replied awkwardly 'Yes.' She then got her iPhone 5s out and typed in 'Signs of STD's.' I said 'Is that really needed?' 'Yeah,for your health.' She then questioned me and came to the conclusion that I could have Chlaymidia. But I didn't want to know and said I'd go to the clinic on monday. Or so they thought.