Chapter 3: White

After school that day, I ran home only to find he spammed my Facebook and BBM. He wanted me to meet him again,even though I promised Lexie,James and Harriot I wouldn't because I swore down I wouldn't! But my sexual needs had to be fulfilled once wasn't enough,I wanted MORE! So I agreed to do it again. This time we met on a Friday and it was the last day of term 1. I pounced on him and kissed his crusty lips. I brought my friends to prove I wouldn't do anything. They hid in the distance,he saw them and said 'Your pathetic friends better fuck right off like! You're setting me up!' I replied 'I'm not!' He shouted 'Then come with me!' I followed him further away from my friends,Lexie texted me saying 'You fucking dirty slut! I actually hate you!' Before I could text her back we stopped and he whipped his small portion out again. 'Bitch suck it,NOW!' He threw my phone as I began to suck it. I enjoyed every single moment,how long before everyone found out about my sexual experience with this boy? My friends kept texting me saying 'Where are you its dark and we're scared for your safety!' I replied 30 minutes later 'I'm fine,where are you guys?' They never replied. I walked home and I was late,I got lectured off my fat parents,I hate them so much! Anyways I got upstairs and cried because Harriot sent me a message saying 'I'm sorry we can no longer be friends after what you've done.'