Chapter 4

Hello beautifuls! Thanks for all amazing reads and sweet comments!  

This is short chapter, I'm well aware of that, but I'll start working on chapter 5 as soon as possible! 

As always,  

xoxo Bex

------------

LOUIS

What am I doing here? What if the lads get to worried and... die? Okay, relax Louis.  

I thought as I followed Zayn's lead and entered the small motorboat he just had rented for 3 days.  

For me and Zayn. For us.

Oh my goodness, his ass is just to damn sexy, I thought as I watched him start the motor.  

And his arms were fantastic, golden, toned and super strong, I knew that Zayn had been working out a lot at the gym recently and the result was just making him even more sexy,  

if that even could be possible. I just wanted to touch him, kiss him and grab that gorgeous ass. I bit my lip, just taking a last (Yeah right!) look at Zayn's ass.

''Stop staring babe, your making me blush." He turned to me said with a grin.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but your just to darn hot!" I said, blushing a bit, but hey, it was true to a 100%.

"What do you like most about me then?" He asked, trying to hide how curious he was.

It made me smile, he was so gorgeous and sexy, yet he needed people telling him how good looking he was.

"I'll only tell you if I get a kiss." I answered and grinned at him.

"Sure babes, now tell me, please!"

Aw, he was so unbelievably cute!  

By now we had left the harbor and were headed to a island not more than 20 minutes away, according to the kind Turkish man that owned the boat.

"Well" I started, trying to hide how much he was turning me on right now.

"You have a killer ass, which believe me, I try not to stare at every second. Your chocolate colored eyes that sparkle when your happy, your hair, which you keep on styling even though it's perfect and your scent... "

I paused, staring at Zayn just for a while, before I continued. He looked pretty shocked actually.

"Do you have any idea how frickin good you smell?  

It's like mint and citrus, its fresh and exotic and reminds me of summer and every time i smell citrus in the air your face pops up in my mind.  

And your arms, their like the hottest arms ever.  

And your high cheekbones make you look so frickin beautiful and your sexy look you get when your turned on.  

But honestly I'd be in love with you even though you looked terrible, it's the way you are, your always kind and happy. And your so good in making me feel better when I just want to lay down and die. Believe me! 

Your god damn irresistible Zayn!"

I finished, taking a deep breath of air, waiting for a reaction. 

But Zayn just stared at me with wide eyes. Had I missed something, maybe I made it sound like as if he was nothing special, he probably thought I had been missing out something special, oh no.

And suddenly he started crying. Oh my goodness, I felt so stupid, I made Zayn cry! I actually made Zayn cry! What if he will leave me alone and...

"Louis, stop looking so worried, it's just..." He paused for a while and then continued with a sigh.

"Okay, I'm a bit shocked, I didn't know you felt like that for me, I don't mean I don't feel strongly for you it's just... I really, really love you and... 

I guess I'm scared of loosing you, I've been in to you ever since we started as a group and I... 

I just can't imagine my self without you."

Cute huh? Comment for god sake! It's not exactly fun writing for quiet readers, feedback, comment, be critical, give me anything!

I guess some of you are disagreeing with me right now but, at least I find it a lot more fun laying a lot of time on something if people enjoy it, or scratch that, if you dislike it I'd actually be happier, just you comment and give me feedback!

And if I get a comment or two I can assure you loads of chapters dropping in! And wait till you hear what happens to one of the lads and... Woups!  

xoxo Bex