Chapter 11

LOUIS

"Hey there!" I turned around to see a blonde girl with bright blue eyes. She looked as if she was in her twenties and she had a nice smile, making her look very friendly.

"I'm Leah, mr Styles doctor." She continued with a big smile and I shook her hand quickly.

"So, errr, how is Harry?" I asked, stuttering on my words. Oh god.

"Harry is doing better, he seems to be very absentminded though."

"Oh" I said, clearing my throat awkwardly.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, when I saw Leah nodding I continued.

"How come Harry's gotten... anorexia. Errr, I mean there must be something behind it right?" I asked, looking down at my shoes. Why was I acting so shy and guilty? Oh man.

But Leah just smiled softly and we walked towards a room were there was just the two of us. 

There was a small red sofa in the room, and a table next to it with a couple o magazines laying on it. We sat down on the sofa and I waited impatiently for what Leah was about to tell me.

"Well, a lot of teenagers have bad thoughts about their body at least once or twice. Now, most of us can handle these thoughts or just forget about them. I believe Harry did too, maybe not as much as i would have liked but at least he could handle it pretty okay, but somehow recently, something triggered his 'hidden inner anorexia'. Something might have made him feel weaker which would have given his anorexia related thoughts more space in his head. A lot of people eat when sad, Harry's done the opposite. Of course I can't say for sure this is what triggered Harry's eating disorder, but it's a theory." She finished, waiting for me to say something as a response. But really, what the hell am I supposed to say?  

I was about to fall into tears, when I noticed she had her hand on my left shoulder.

"Hey, it's not your fault okay?" She said, removing her hand from my shoulder. I wish! It was my fault though, it really was.

LIAM

I felt horrible, absolutely horrible. Louis was in hospital because of MY note. The note I written just because I was insanely sad and upset, but honestly; That most certainly does NOT give me the right to write such things. He could have died, he could have frickin died.  

I just couldn't help wishing for Zayn to love me, love ME instead of Louis. Cause I loved him, I really did.

-------------------------------------------------

LIAM

I was walking by myself by the beach. I couldn't stand the sad atmosphere on the hospital and both Louis and Niall were keeping Harry company. He had been staying there for over a day now.

"Le-yum!" Zayn shouted as he started running towards me.

Ah, I loved the way he said my name, it honestly gave me goosebumps just by hearing his incredibly sweet and oh so sexy voice. 

I turned around and saw him standing just a couple meters away from me. He looked sad and worried and his hair was a mess, which really was a rare thing when it came to Zayn. I didn't mind though, in my eyes he looked just as perfect.  

By now he was standing in front of me.

"Hey Zayn!" I said with a wide smile, hugging him.

Oh my god, the feeling of him in my arms was just unbearable, in a good way though. I wanted to touch him, kiss him and make him smile.

"Liam, could we have a talk?" He said, hesitating slightly.

"Sure, let's head to the pier." I said, and as he nodded I took his arm gently and guided him towards the pier. The view was real beautiful and if you ask me; Quite romantic too.

"So... Mr Noops?" I froze as he said that name. So he had read the letter, fuck!

Well, of course he would, he'd been stupid not to, but still... Was he going to yell at me? Scream, cry or...

"Why the hell did you even write that lett.."

I interrupted him, scared of what he would say if I wouldn't have.

"Zayn, because I... Because I...

"Because you what, Liam?" Zayn yelled, his eyes dark with anger. Oh dear, was he going to hit me? Sure, I was bigger than him but Zayn, Zayn was good in words. He could hurt anyone with just the right words and usually he was real good at it too. Sometimes words can hurt more than actions, I knew that for sure.

"Because I love you Zayn. I fucking love you." I said, and when I realized what I said I started to cry.

Hell no. I couldn't cry in front of Zayn! He would just laugh at me. 

Thankfully his face softened slightly and his eyes became friendlier looking. Why did I even say that? I knew he didn't love me back, he loved Louis. I knew that, but still.. I just couldn't let go of the fact of losing him. 

"Liam, don't cry, Liam please..." He said, hugging me. It wasn't one of those soft, friendly hugs though. He hugged me hard, and I felt his strong arms wrapped around me. I started crying even harder, of course, his familiar arms still made my body feel warm and I got a nice, bubbly feeling in my stomach.

"I just... I've been in love with you ever since I laid my eyes on you for the fist time on x-Factor. And the time we spent together, as a... As a couple was so frickin lovely, Zayn! I can't help but think about them every fucking day and... I saw you with Lou, I saw the two of you the day the you guys decided to leave us, I had forgotten my wallet and when I was going to get in the hotel, I noticed you guys. Holding hands, smiling and laughing. And I remember I how badly I wanted to be Louis at that moment. I wanted to be the one who made you smile, the reason to your laughter and I wanted to feel your hand entwined with mine. I wanted you Zayn, I wanted you." I said, my voice cracking up in the end, as I finally finished.