Chapter 10

it's been 2 days since the whole little thing...
We made her go to a psychiatrist and she kept thanking us.
Harvey and I have been arguing lately, the worst it's that we argue over little things like who used the tooth brush of the other...
I am rather annoyed about all this but the whole band is here for me and cares about me.
Today is our last day in the US we are all supposed to come back to France for a week at my house.
I finish packing my luggage and I feel arms around me :  «  Listen I know we've been arguing over nothing lately and I am so so sorry about I want us to be okay and happy so I have a surprise for you but you'll need to wear this » Harvey says with a cute smile
He bands my eyes and makes me walk through the corridors to stop somewhere in the street
We enter what I guess is a shop but it smells like wet dogs it's so weird.
I feel his hands go away from my hips and :  « take the blindfold off » I do as he says and what I saw in his hands made me gasp !
He got me A DOG A FREAKING DOG
I almost cry to the gesture, I got to it take the dog in my arms and he keeps licking me jumping around.
« I present you Scott, he will from now on be the one who is he real link between us »
I hug Harvey I can't believe It he got me a dog no one i swear no one ever did this kind of things to me...
as I was awaiting for the plane my Harvey and the boys Harvey and I were talking about some deep conversation and Mikey took this picture of me just looking at Harvey falling even more in love.
We arrive in my home I open the door, put the dog down letting him melt my other dogs and prepare everyone's bedrooms though it was useless haha we ended up all sleeping on the floor with the tv on.
I am actually the happiest girl, I get to experience so much in such a short notice and I am honestly glad.
I've never thought all this could happen to me.
Je