Chapter 11

The guys have left now, I feel strangely alone here...
I decide to hang with my French friends for the day and all they did was to ask me a looottt of questions.
We ate, laugh and I receive a call..
Unknown number but I know recognize it's from England.
"Hello ?"
"Hello, this is Blair, Harvey's and Roadtrip's manager do you remember me ?"
"Oh hello, Blair how are you ?"
"Great thanks, since you became a permanent singer on Harvey's tour, what I propose to you is to have your own tour, your own contract"
Okay, now I am speechless...
"Well, I'll be honored! This is such a huge opportunity thank you so much"
"Great I need you to come to London ASAP I'll send you flights information after calling your parents"
"Thanks a lot, Blair have a great day "
He hangs up and I turn to my friends tell them what happened and we all scream in excitement!
Once I was home my mom came running to me hugging me
"Oh We are so proud of you, I agreed that you go to England to after going on tour."

I am truly excited my plane is in an hour, I am just waiting for Blair to call and tell if Harvey is going to get me at the airport.

He sadly is really busy lately with a new album on the way. My plane is called, well I guess Harvey is not going to get me, I hope I'll see him, they already know I will probably be on tour for about 2 months which mean 2 months apart from Harvey.

I arrive and my phone rings it's Harvey,

"hey Harvey I wanted to text you to tell I actually just landed in London, since you're soooo busy i really didn't want to bother your work."

"look at your right," he says through the phone

he was there smiling like a kid i drop my bags and run to hug him as if i didn't see him in years.

" i missed  you Harvey..." i whisper in his ear  "
Everything, the meeting, the signing went by so fast that when I came out of the office It was late at night...
I didn't realize i was officially a signed artist...
I'll get to play for the world and for my fans the ones who love me !
For now I'll get a really good night sleep and will maybe realize all this all this tomorrow.

I wake up next to Harvey and well the hotel was so pretty and last night was awesome !
Harvey and I went the next step in our relationship and he was the most gentle and caring.