Im Miranda

(Miranda's POV)

Well I guess I should tell you a little about me.

I'm Miranda.

I'm 16 almost 17 in about 4 weeks or so. I'm 5'3 so I'm pretty short and I have long brown straight hair and grayish green eyes.

At school I was basically the 'bad bitch' and that was because well I didn't really care about other peoples feelings and shit. Well except my two best friends Troy and Mikayla.

I got in trouble a lot like..spilling coffee 'accidentally' on my history teacher or 'accidentally setting off all the school teachers car alarms off. But don't get me wrong I'm not some big badass or something I have feelings.

I mean I just love the thrill and adrenaline you get by doing something bad.

Its fun.

Now back to the feelings. I've had one boyfriend before and well it was a good relationship except we kinda grew apart and we just didn't like each other the same.

I have always had a crush on Troy but I don't think he ever looked at me in that way more like in a sister or best friend way.

I was always the one that he kinda came to when he needed advice about a girl. Or he wanted me to help him with girlfriend issues.

Mikayla is basically my sister and she's usually at my house like 24/7.

She's the only one that gets me. When me,her,and Troy are together...it doesn't really end up good. But it's ok because if anything happens will always be with each other.

But yeah, no that's not the case.

I'm not gonna tell you guys the 'accident' as we like to call it.

Because well I kinda wanna forget it and move on.

But I couldn't. My mom got super mad especially because the police got involved and it was one big mess. So she's making me move.

To virginia.......

With my dad......

And his dumb 'fiancé'....

In VIRGINIA!!!!!

I dont know what I'm going to do with out Mikayla and Troy!

I mean I guess we can text or FaceTime but still I'm gonna be moving to a new school with nobody that I know!

I grew up going to school with the same kids for 10 years!

And now I'm gonna be alone.

I move next week. And I don't know how im gonna tell Mikayla a And Troy this.

I just hope maybe if I behave in Virginia my mom might let me come back.

I just have to quit all my bad behavior. That seems pretty easy. Right?