Chapter 6

*beep* *beep* *beep*
Wow I love the sound alarm clock so much. Note SARCASM.

I get up and go to the bathroom and do my daily routine, ya know brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. I go into my closet to find out what to wear today. I find a white long sleeve crop top that's fitted and my dark denim high waisted shorts. I put my clothes on then slip my white vans on. I decide to curl my hair since I have some extra time but loose wavy curls. I put some makeup on and I'm ready to go.

"Hey dad" I say as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Good morning sweety want something to eat?"
"Nah I'm gonna go to Starbucks on my way to school so I got to get going."
"Alright have a nice day and I expect you to behave today." He said since he found out about the detention yesterday.
"I promise bye dad" i said while grabbing my penny board and heading out the door.

I make my way to Starbucks and order my drink. I got my drink from the worker and turned around when I bumped into someone causing the drink to fall onto the floor and spill all over.

"Are you kidding me omg?!? Watch where your going ugh!" I said louder than expected .
"Why do you always blame me?! You can watch where your going to!" I looked up and realized it was none other than Matthew Espinosa.
"Um because first of all your looking straight ahead how do you not see me turning around with a drink in my hand?!!" I looked around and everyone was looking and now I feel embarrassed ugh.
"I'll just buy you another one gosh." I just glare at him.
"We'll do you want one or not?"
"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I ordered my drink and he ordered his and then payed. I take my drink and walk over to a table taking out my phone and looking through my twitter. Matt then walks and sits across from me.

"Umm I'm sitting here."
"And Umm there's no where else to sit" He says and I look around to find out there really wasn't any other seats.
"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes. Yeah I roll my eyes a lot ok?

"Hey what's your twitter?" He asks me.
"Why? So you can stalk me? No."
"I don't need to stalk you first of all and a lot girls want my follow." He said.
"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask. He shows me his phone and I see he has 30 thousand followers. (A/N: In this part matt isn't that famous yet but he will get more eventually in the book.)
"How the hell do you have that many followers??"
"Vine."
"What?" (A/N: also vine isn't very common yet so many people don't know about it)
"It's this app where you can post videos and stuff but there only six seconds."
"If there six seconds why do people like you so much?"
"I don't know I just like making them laugh and smile." Why can't matt be like this all the time? Nice and sweet.
"Ok I'll make sure to follow you then, see ya"
"Bye Miranda" Miranda? He actually called me by my first name and I kinda liked the way it sounded. That's not a good thing ughh.

As im walking I see a blond making her way towards me.
"Um hi?" I say to her.
"What the fuck are you doing with my man bitch?!"
"Wait who?"
"Matt! Why the fuck were you guys sitting together!?!" She practically yelled.
"You think I wanted to sit with him?! I was just getting my coffee and then he-"
"I don't care! Just stay away from him or else." It took me all my strength to not go up to that bitch and beat her up but I don't need to waste my time and I'm already in enough trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened up my locker and as soon as I put my book bag inside...
"Boo!"
"Ahh!"
"Haha gotcha" I looked up and saw nash with his bright blue eyes.
"I hate you" I say and playfully punch his arm.
"You love me" He says with an exaggerated cheesy smile.
"Yeah right."
"So do you wanna maybe get some lunch after school with me?" He says scratching the back of his neck.
"I would love too" I say.
"Hey nash!" A blond boy say from down the hall.
"I got to go catch up but I'll see you later" He says.
"K bye nash" I say while closing my locker and walk to first period.

I walk to my desk to see matt is already in his.

"Decide to come on time today?" I ask him.
"This chick dissed me today so I have no where else to go." Oh shit it was that girl Im the reason there not sucking there faces off right now....well good.
"Oh." Was all I said then I turned my head to face the teacher and I wasn't really paying attention until...

"So we are going to get the materials to start our first semester project." My teacher said. Please let's us pick partners, please.
"You will work with the person next to you." I look over to see a smirking Matt who is looking back at me. Ugh fuck my life.
"This project will take time and will also take after school time." This is fucking great isn't it?
"I will give you the rest of the period to work things out." He says while passing out the packets.

"Are you excited babe?" Matt says.
"First of all don't call me that and second no not really. Let's just start planning and stuff."
"You can come over my house and we can work on the project but we won't be doing much learning." He says with a wink.
"Your disgusting and I'm busy today."
"What's better than hanging out with the hottest guy in school?"
"None of your business."
"See you don't actually have plans."
"Yes I do!"
"Then tell me!"
"I'm going on a date ok?!"
"With who?"
"Nash." I say confidently.
"That loser? Haha"
"He's not a loser he's actually nice and not an asshole like you." The bell goes off and I gather my books and head out the door.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I had to retype this whole fucking chapter ughh I hope you guys liked it because I literally typed it two times.😒😒🔫 This one is probably much worse but whatever I'll try to make chapter 7 better!😊💖 Like and comment so I know to do the next chapter and I spend a lot of time doing edits and their pretty good✌️im almost at 1.6k followers😩💘 can you help me get there?
Vine: gtfo espinosa
Insta: gtfoespinosa
Twitter: GtfoEspinosaa

BYEEE💘💘😘😘😘LIKE AND COMMENT