Chapter 5

I mean I've been in detention many times but on the first day? Really? That's an hour taken away from me watching Netflix.

I walk down the halls looking for the detention room. I spot Matt but then I see him drag this girl into what I'm guessing is the janitors closet. Seriously? We have detention in like 3 minuets and he's doing God knows what in that closet with that girl. I'm getting images eww. I continued walking to the detention room and see a guy with piercing blue eyes and a red flannel on. I got to be honest he wasn't that bad looking. Then I spot the teacher who has a very long beard and a bald head. I decide to take a seat next to the mystery boy.

"And we are missing one more boy......ahh Matt not a shocker." The teacher says while looking at a clipboard attached with what I guess was the names of people who had a detention.
"You guys managed to get a detention on the first day huh?" The teacher asks?
"Well if I would have known that I have to raise my hand just to throw a paper in the garbage I wouldn't be here." Mystery boy says.
"Haha it's ok Nash I heard you were a very good student in your old school you just got to get used to our rules around here."

Wow his name is Nash and he's a good student. Plus good looking? Man this guy seems to be perfect boy. But I have a boyfriend who loves and cares for me.

"Hey um im Nash." He says smiling showing his dimples.
"I'm Miranda" I say with a smile just as big.
"So what did you do? Haha"
"It wasn't even my fault. Matt was annoying me and kept talking so the teacher gave us both a detention."
"I don't know him but he looks like a dick."
"Yup he is."

Then like almost on que Matt comes walking in casually through the door not like he just finished sucking a girls face off and other things I don't really wanna think about.

"Your late Espinosa that means you get an extra 20 minuets of detention."
Me and Nash giggle a little.

"I don't care. And what's so funny?" Matt says.
"Nothing just the fact that you just got done putting your tongue down a girls throat and now got an hour and twenty minuets of detention." Nash snaps back. I giggle again but this time Matt looks really mad which is kinda influencing the giggle.

"Everyone silent. If I hear a word from any of you thats 30 minuets extra." The teacher says.

About ten minuets pass by then Nash leaves a note on my desk.

(It says)
*matt has a hickey on his neck lmao cx*
(I write back)
*i kinda find them disguting tbh*
(He writes back)
*same ugh 412-546-2637 c;*
(I write back)
*wow already gave me ur number? guess im a playa c;*
(He writes back)
*yeah a cute playa*

I look at him and smile then save the note in my pocket. Matt looked at me and gave me a disgusted look obviously about me and Nash.

"Alright Nash and Miranda you guys are dismissed. Matt you still have your extra 20 minuets." Matt groans and me and Nash quickly get up and out the door.

"Hey so um need a ride?" Nash asks.
"Uh yeah kinda haha."
"Ok follow me." He says walking into the parking lot.

He has an all black jeep and it looks pretty sick.

"Damn how'd you get your parents to get you that?" I say impressed.
"Good grades." He says with a smirk then he opens the door for me.
"Someones tryna be a gentleman huh?" I say.
He nods his head smiling.
"Put on your seatbelt." He says.
"Ok mom." I say and he laughs a little.

As he's driving it's silent but not awkward. I decide to turn on the radio. Omg I didn't realize they still play this song.

"SO I PUT MY HANDS UP THEY PLAYING MY SONG BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY..." I say singing my lungs out and the windows are down and I feel like I'm in a music video.
Meanwhile I'm singing Nash is just looking at me laughing.
"What?" I ask him.
"Nothing your just adorable haha."

I turn to the side and blush a little. We continue singing songs and joking around all the way to my house.

I show him which house is mine. And he insisted on walking me to my door.

"Um your pretty cool haha it was fun hanging out with you." I say with a smile.
"Yeah your a really chill girl and laid back I like that." He say with his hands in his Jean pockets looking at the floor and rocking back and forth on his heels. Oh god what is this boy doing to me?
"I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask.
"Definetly." He says with a smile
"Bye Nash" I say and give him a friendly hug.
"Bye" He says and walks back to his jeep and I watch him drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later That Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm doing my homework in my room and I cant help but think about texting Nash so I just pick up my phone and get the note that had the number.

Me: Hey✌️
3 minuets later
Nash: Hey wats up?
Me: nothin much doin homework😒😒🔫
Nash: haha im eating pizza xb
Me: wow and your not gonna share😒
Nash: maybe except the fact that I can't really send a virtual piece of pizza for you
Me: tru fml
Nash: i got get going but goodnight✌️
Me: night🌸

I went to sleep that night in a happy mood😊✌️🌸
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I UPDATED TWICE IN THE SAME WEEK THIS IS A MIRACLE!😂❤️
lol hope you guys are liking it😊✌️
Make Sure To Like And Vote Cuz That's The Only Way I Know You Guys Want More!
Byyyeee🌸🌸🌸😘😘 ~Dalia