they comfort you

Pein

You and pein made it back to your apartment, you offered him some tea and he accepted, you made the tea and then gave him a cup. You both sat on your couch in silence for a while, pein " so why were you crying ", you paused for a moment and then said " I found out my boyfriend is a good for nothing cheater ", pein " I see and how are you feeling ", you then said " I want to punch him in his face, but I also want to cry ", pein " then why not do both ", you then said " I doubt he'll take me seriously if I punched him in the face while crying ". Pein " no why not cry and after words go punch him ", you said " crying won't solve anything so why waste my time doing it, and if I go punch him I'll only make things worse, so I'll just keep my feelings bottle up ". Pein " but it isn't good to keep them bottle up, because if you do that then when you want to show people them you won't be able to ", you then said " I'll never show anyone them so really no point ", pein then hugged you, pein " it doesn't matter if you don't have anyone I'll be there, so let them go ", when he said that you then let the first tear fall and one after another they came, you stayed there crying and pein stayed holding you close and telling you ' I'll be alright '. You then calmed down after a while and told said " thank you pein for staying with me ", you looked up at him and saw him smiling at you, pein " no problem ".

Tobi/Obito

You and Tobi were eating ice cream on the swings, Tobi was talking and laughing while you laughed and smile too, but they weren't your real smile and laugh, Tobi noticed that something's was off about you. Tobi " (y/n)-chan why aren't you laughing and smiling with Tobi ", you then said " what are you talking about I'm laughing and smiling with you ", Tobi " no you aren't that's not the laugh and smile (y/n)-chan use, those are fake one, why is (y/n)-chan lying to Tobi ". When he said that you then started crying and Tobi saw this and started panicking, Tobi " why is (y/n)-chan crying did Tobi make (y/n)-chan sad ", you then said " no Tobi it's just that i found out my boyfriend is creating on me ", Tobi " what but why would he do that (y/n)-chan is the prettiest girl Tobi ever met ", you then blushed and said " I don't know Tobi ", Tobi " well Tobi will make (y/n)-chan happy, Tobi and (y/n)-chan will play games and eat candy till Tobi has to go home ", you then said " I'll like that ", Tobi " come on then ", he grabs your hand and heads to the candy shop.

Deidara

You and deidara made it back to your apartment, you were shaping your kunai knives and deidara was making birds out of his clay. Deidara " hey (y/n) un ", You said " what is it Blondie ", deidara " why were they trying to capture you ", you then said " they wanted to take me back to my village ". Deidara " and why is that yeah ", you said " I'm wanted by my village ", deidara " and why are you wanted un ", You then stopped shaping your kunai knives and stayed quiet, you then said " I'd rather not talk about that ", deidara " did your village do something bad to you ", you then said " you can say but I'd rather not talk about that now, I'm sorry deidara but I promise I'll tell you eventually ", deidara " I see anyways how are you feeling un ". You then said " actually fine, I kinda suspected something off about him ", deidara " well that's good to hear yeah ", you said " yeah, anyway thanks for saving me back there ", deidara " no one un ", he smiles at you and you smile back.

Sasori

You and Sasori just got to your house he told you to sit on the couch and he went to get the first aid kit, he came back with it and bend down to your level. He then got a cotton ball and poured a little bit of alochel on it and started to pat it gently on your cuts, you hissed a little, Sasori " sorry did I hurt you " you said " n-no y-you di-didn't i-it's j-just h-hurts a-a li-little th-that's a-all ". He continues to clean your cuts and patch them up, Sasori " there you go you shouldn't move around a lot ", you said " th-thank y-you sa-sasori da-danna ", Sasori " no problem ", he takes something out his cloke and gives it to you, you look at him confused. Sasori " take this it should calm down the pain a little ", you nod your head and take it and say " o-ok " it's quite for a while, Sasori " so is this the first time or not ", you knew what he meant you look down and say " n-no ", Sasori " how many times have he hit you then ", you said " d-daily e-ever s-since I-I kn-knew h-him, h-he'll g-get m-mad a-at t-the li-littles th-tbings a-and h-he'll t-take h-his an-abgry o-iut o-on m-me ", Sasori " why didn't you tell me ". You said " I-I w-was s-scared, I-I w-was s-scared th-that h-he'll fi-find o-out a-and h-he'd d-do so-something t-to y-you, I-I d-didn't w-want y-you t-to g-get h-hurt s-so I-I ke-kept i-it a-a s-secret ", Sasori " (y/n) i'm a puppet he can't do anything to really hurt me, beside you should of still told me ", you said " I-I kn-know b-but- ", Sasori " that dosen't matter you still should of told me ", by the tone he said that you could tell he was getting irritated, you then said " i-i'm s-sorry " you looked at the ground. Sasori " (y/n) look at me ", you didn't want to look at him so you didn't look at him, you then felt him lift up your chin so you can look at him, Sasori " (y/n) i'm not angry at you, I just got this funny feeling in me when I saw you like how you were, you can say I got worried I guess, just don't keep something like that a secret from me ok ", you blushed because he was worried about you, you then said " o-ok i-i pr-promise ", Sasori " good now you should get some sleep it's getting late ", you nod and he let's go of your chin, Sasori " good now get to bed ", you say " o-oh o-ok th-then ", Sasori " i'll check up on you tomorrow, bye then", you say " o-ok go-goodnight ", he leaves and you go to bed.