Synopsis |book one

•'¯'•

•'¯'•. The Boyfriend Thief .•'¯'•

No. No. No.

I stole my sister's boyfriend, weeks before their trip back to his native country. Russia. To be honest, I never had a thing for Russians. My sister did.

Anyways, it's just that he was too darn irresistible. I would have never stolen him from her if he hadn't caught me from falling anyway (well more on this story later). Thank God for the darn stiletto. I wouldn't have fallen into his open arms if that didn't happen.

Those cute gray, straight eyes staring down at me made me swoon. And his shaggy dark hair wanted me to pet it. I wanted him.

His name was Lev Bakov and he was the twenty year old boy who was dating my twenty one year old sister. They met online via some dating website. They talked and my sister got really happy that he had dual citizenship. And that was a good thing.

But her happiness got destroyed by her eighteen year old sister...

And the drama began...

with the parents who thought Lev was not to be trusted because he is part of the Russian Mafia (hilarious and stereotypical). Mhmm... Was he?

And my sister who got betrayed by one of the people she loved most in the world.

Here it goes. Would there be a happy ending?

My name is Deann and this is my kind of f***ed up story.