twenty three

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· Still Occupied ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Lev's home was still occupied by Mer. She still had a fortnight to go which was too long for me. I had to have patience. I'd waited long to finally have Lev so I could wait long for the big move-in.

Now, I had to focus on my online courses. I was taking online courses now which made it easier for me. There was no need to travel back and forth anymore. I preferred online courses and I knew Mer preferred it too. Mer. My sister. I still loved her. She didn't understand that I loved her no matter what. Mer was too ignorant to understand that. I hoped she put this behind her one day.

It was all for a boy and that wasn't what sisters should be doing. Mer could find somebody else. There were some good guys out there, few who would be willing to put up with her nonsense. Lev was mine, now.

Lev was busy on his computer, working on something. Hours back, Lev made me swear that I would keep his work a secret. It was too late because Mer knew he was working for an agency already. She could tell everybody that her ex-boyfriend was a professional hacker if she wanted to. She also could make his reputation worse by letting everyone know that he was the son of a mobster.

"I have to pick up a couple of things at the store," Lev said, shutting off his computer. We needed groceries. "I'll be back. I also need to visit a store for storage items." He shrugged into a blue coat with a hoodie and kissed me before leaving. Lev wouldn't be back soon.

I did something bad. Something he said I shouldn't do yet. I drove to his place where Mer was still occupied. Finally, I made it there. I rang the doorbell, waiting for her to open the door.

Mer who had on one of those luxurious robes looked at me coldly. I could tell she was crying earlier because those eyes were red and swollen. She was making herself sick over a boy, a boy we both loved. "You're not allowed here, Deann. Not after what you did to me."

"We are sisters, Mer. Why can't you be happy for Lev and me? We are a couple now and you should accept that." I scanned her robe and went into the house.

We were now in the living room. "You can't move in. I'm not over Lev yet."

"Why can't you accept the breakup?"

She frowned. "I love Lev."

"There's something else."

"What is it?"

Mer was angrier than before. "I love sleeping with him, Deann. There are no OTHER guys out there that can make me feel this good in bed. I loved fucking him. And I love him for who he is and the kindness he possesses. I love that boy and won't leave this house. Sorry, SLUT you're not winning." Here it was again. The same old, unforgivable Mer.

"There are other guys out there that can give you a lot of satisfaction in bed. They won't mind going down on you or whatever you loved doing with Lev."

"You have to admit Lev is a Sex God. He has the goods, knows how to please a woman, and can ride you for eternity. You and I both fucked him. You should know what I mean." I knew that well. Lev and I had been doing it a lot last year. And was still doing it. He was magnificent in bed. But that wasn't the case here. She had to leave.

"Move on, Mer. Lev broke up with you. He is with me. Do that for me, Mer. I love him too."

"What about me?" She sobbed and shook her hands. "You don't get the point. I want him."

"I get it. You missed the sex. Get it over with, Mer."

"It isn't about the sex. I loved everything about him."

"You also love the fact that he was spoiling you with expensive things."

"Expensive things?" She was trying to play dumb. I climbed up the stairs with her following me and went inside the room she once shared with Lev. I opened up the massive walk-in closet and pointed at the luxurious goods she had in there. Mer wasn't a fan of those before and I guessed it was like that because she didn't have the money for them. I thought she wouldn't get any of that though. She made it seem like she only loved non-luxury items when I was at the mall with her and Lev.

"You want him for that."

"You're wrong. I love him." She screamed. "I wished I hadn't taken these stupid birth control pills. I should have gotten pregnant for his ass. I'll try to seduce him and fuck him. I have plans." Don't touch my man!

"Lev won't cheat on me," I said.

She laughed. "If he did that to me, he will do that to you, whore. You can't trust men. That's what they do."

"Not all men cheat."

"Oh please, darling. They do. Pretty soon, Lev will be between my legs."

"Keep dreaming." Mer pushed me hard. I fell on the floor looking up at her. "Lev and I have something special. A special bond that you never had with him."

"It will be special when I find a way to sleep with him. He will have something special. A baby, you slut."

"You called me a slut too many times and it's getting tiring, Mer. You have to stop doing that. I'm fed up of you. And your pride is making me sick.

"You're nothing. Go home." She closed the door of the walk-in closet and brushed her hand like there was dirt on it.

Mer wasn't packing up anything. Everything was still in its spot. She went to the dresser, fixing up items of her and Lev. She sprayed one of his colognes on her and twirled around. "I don't give up sister. I never give up." She would one day.