nineteen

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· Happy me. Happy you. ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

There were a lot of things to do in Moscow. That included a meal for two at a fancy seafood restaurant. I looked down at my crab sausage and spaghetti. Lev had chosen the same as me with a glass of wine at the side. I had a fruit drink because I was a simple person."Vy by khoteli popolnit'?" the male waiter said. What? I had no idea what he just said.

"She doesn't understand Russian," Lev told him, with a shake of the hand.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"It's okay," I said.

Lev asked me, "Would you like a refill?" My glass was half full.

"Yes, I would love a refill." The waiter nodded, picked up my almost-empty glass, and walked away. In the meantime, Lev looked at me dreamily as always. I loved how he looked at me.

"Did you enjoy your time shopping?" He asked. We went to a mall in Moscow and had a good time. This time I had another suitcase. The other was back at my hotel room in Krasnodar Krai.

I wasn't going to lie. Shopping was fun, especially when you had the money and Lev had it. That was why Mer's shopping habits were crazier than before. I wasn't addicted and wasn't a girl who wanted Lev just because of his large wallet. I wasn't that at all.

I loved him. I knew it was only a short time. But I loved him. I loved Lev Borislav Bakov. "I did, Lev. Thank you for this amazing time. Where are we going next?"

"I want to take you somewhere cool. Do you have underwear on?"

"For?"

"Your first public sex, Deann." This was risky, very risky and I didn't want to do something like that. I knew I'd said I wanted to do it with Lev. But I was kind of not feeling it.

~~~

Lev took my purse, laying it down on the top of the suitcase. We were on the staircase of an old building half an hour away from the train station. I had no idea what this place was but it looked like a place that held conferences or whatever. Lev took out his jeans, laying them down on the floor of the staircase. He was crazy.

He took off the rest of his clothes and stretched. "Your turn. Take off all your clothes baby." An older man and a woman walked down the stairs and that had me scared to death. The woman who was holding the guy's hand covered up her eyes. The guy said something in Russian to her. And then turned to Lev who was laughing. "Veselis', brat," he said.

"Spasibo, muzhik." What the hell was they saying?

The guy gave Lev a high-five and walked away. The girl still had a hand over her eyes, and a smile on her face. They disappeared from there, leaving Lev and I alone. "Hurry Deann, more people might walk down that stairs soon."

"What if they call the cops? Lev, I am in a different place and don't want to be banned from coming back there. I don't know the travel rules."

"Deann, you can trust me."

I took a breath and took off my dress which had a zip at the side. I tossed it next to Lev's jeans and pulled down my leggings. "Lev, I thought we had to keep our clothes on."

"I want it to be more fun, baby. That's why I got us a blanket." Yeah, he got us a blanket. I thought we had to use it for something else, not this. "Take off your bra and panties, Deann." A middle-aged man walked down the stairs. He said hello and went on with his business. Lev was a brave young man who loved displaying his private parts to strangers. The three people who we encountered saw everything.