Best Friends Forever

It is actually true that no one knows tomorrow, we can only get a glimpse of what tomorrow holds.
And the path of friends is like a flowing river, no one really knows its destination.

Nine years ago fate, or do we say destiny brought Beulah and Hephzibah together.
They started has mere acquaintance and they grew to become really close friends, on the way emotions creeped in, which threatens to tear them apart.
But the boat of their lives is safe in the hands of a meticulous and expert sailor, and one's life boat can't be in a safer hands than in God's hands through Christ Jesus. God is the Creator and he has plans for every of his creation,all we need to do is align and key into his plans for us.

"Finally, my best friend is getting married, can will be as intimate as we used to be?"

"My marriage or your marriage isn't the end of our friendship, Hephzibah. It will only take us to the next stage of our friendship, we become family friends, our kids will grow into the strong and lasting relationship we are building. You, Edward, Sarah and myself." Beulah assured her.

"It was just like yesterday when you helped me out with my registration in school and I got to meet you for the first time" she said smiling.

"And I met you again and again, you were so tough, I never thought we could come this far"

"You became my only friend, until Sarah and Tiwa came into the picture"

"But I remain your best friend,"

"Yes, and you will be my best friend forever,"

"You knew many people didn't believe we weren't dating,"

" I don't expect them to,we were so close,"

"You are like a mother, friend and sister to me,"

" And you are the brother I never had" she smiled thoughtfully.

"Can't I be your best woman, come on let's do something exceptional, am the closest person to you" she pulled his hands playfully.

"Can I be you best man too?" he asked smirking.

"You have Sandra to contend with" she laughed.

"Then you have Joshua to contend with too"

Joshua was Beulah's roommate in school.

" Since your wedding is just a week after mine,can't we plan a unique honeymoon let's travel together for our honeymoons. You, Edward, Sarah and me,what do you think?" Beulah suggested.

"You mean like same place?" She asked, Beulah nodded.
"Wow! I love it and Edward will too"

"Are you sure?"

"Sure,so where do you plan to spend your honeymoon?" She asked with excitement.

"Sarah wants to go to one of  these Asian countries, I really can't remember the country right now"

"Korea!, Let's go to Korea, Jeju Island in South Korea. It gonna be awesome!" She shouted excitedly.

Beulah used his hands to cover his ears

"Stop that Hephzy".

" I will talk to Edward, Sarah loves Korea,we once talk about it during one of our ladies' gists, it going to be great"

"And the expenses is going to be great too," Beulah groaned.

"Come on, don't be a tightwad, you are now a branch manager, moreso you just won a business contract. I am sure your company is giving you allowances for this wedding, please, Beulah do this for Sarah and I. You and Edward can pull resources together" she persuaded him.