The Boyfriend Switch {d.m}

|Official Release Date: Feb 7, 2015|

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

The class of anxious, soon-to-be sophomores stared at the clock, all of them willing it to go faster. It was 3:28. Two minutes until they were free. Two minutes until summer officially began. The teacher was blabbing as usual, but nobody was really listening. Nobody really cared.

Nothing she had to say was more exciting than summer vacation, which was exactly... one minute and thirteen seconds away.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Paige whipped out her phone, typing rapidly under her desk. The teacher droned on, oblivious to the fact that nobody was paying attention to her. Satisfied with her message, Paige sent it to all of her friends and returned the phone to its place in her pocket. She leaned back in the uncomfortable  seat with a smile on her face, watching the clock along with the rest of the class. Her smile grew even bigger as the 10 second countdown began.

"10...9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2..."

She grabbed her bookbag and positioned herself so that she had a direct pathway to the exit, preparing for the madness that was about to ensue.

"1!"

Paige sprung from her seat and made a break for the door in an attempt to get outside before the hallways became congested with loud, obnoxious students. She made it through the door, hallway, and outside in 16 seconds, which was pretty good considering the fact that she failed almost every running related activity in P.E.

"This is going to be the greatest summer ever!" She said to herself, her voice filled with confidence.

She had no idea that the craziest experience of her life had just begun.

· · · · ·

From: Paigey Mack

To: Maddawg, NiaBear, KENZIE, Kendall K, Twinieee, Brookie Cookie, 7 more

meet me @ my place 2morrow @ 2:30. the best summer ever is about to start ;)

|A/N: Isn't the cover amazing?! HUGE thank you to the fabulous @maddieexziegler, by the way! I've had this idea for a while now, and now that I have an amazing cover, I'm ready to publish! This book is going to be the first in a trilogy if everything works out well. The release date is like a month from now, right? That should be plenty of time to get me five votes and comments!|