1

(M/N) POV

          It was my first day of High school and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I was flat out terrified. So at my old school in America I kept my sexuality a secret because I was scared of being bullied but I wanted to turn a new leaf and be confident with myself.

          Even though I'm from North Carolina, I didn't have a Southern accent. The only reason I didn't was because of my parent being born more towards the North, but they moved to the South before I was born and settled there. I moved to Japan because I wanted to study abroad but if I really like it here I might end up staying. English is my first language but I am also fluent in Japanese and Italian and I can hold a normal conversation in Korean but I'm not really fluent.

~~~

As I make my way to the school gates of Bantudori I'm startled by squeals and a chorus of "Marry me" "I love you" "please go to prom with me" and much more that I wish I hadn't  overheard. I was curious, but I didn't want to be trampled by girls so I continued to walk into the school building.

          I made my way to the front office to get my schedule for the first semester but I had to wait in a short line. Boy was I glad I got there somewhat early.

          I've been waiting in line for maybe about 5 minutes when I hear loud footsteps and the office door slam open followed by heavy breathing. I quickly looked over to see 3 boys run in. After a few seconds they looked up and took their spot behind me, all of them being taller except for one who I couldn't tell if he was my height or maybe a bit taller. I couldn't really see their faces since their heads were tilted towards the grown. They looked like the just ran a marathon.

"Excuse me, are you guys ok?" I approach them, trying to catch a glimpse of their faces. They move their heads up a bit and may I say... wow. They're hot.

"Um, were fine. Thank you for asking." One of the taller one says, smiling. I snap back into reality after kinda just admiring the beauty. Crap, (M/N). Your gay is showing. The one that spoke introduced himself as Jungkook who then introduced the others. Jimin is the shortest one and Taehyung is the one with the Gucci headband.

"That's good. May I ask, why did you guys sprint here?" I asked them, slowly moving towards the front desk, two spots away from it.

"We were getting away from fan girls." Jimin says, running his hands through his hair. "We are-"

"Oh, so that's what all of those girls were shrieking about at the front." I though out loud. "Oh, I'm sorry!!! I completely cut you off. Please continue." I motion for him to continue.

"It's fine, and I guess," he looked at me for a second, tilting his head "may I please know your name."

"Right, sorry. My name is (M/N) (L/N) but you can call me (M/N). I'm really sorry about me being awkward, I don't know anyone her at all and-"

"Next!" I jumped, turning my head towards the lady at the desk. I walk towards her. "Name please?" She smiled to me and I told her my name. "Oh, you're the exchange student. Lovely meeting you! Once I get these gents behind you, I can get someone to show you around. Glad to see a new face." She smiled, handed me my schedule, and turned toward Taehyung, motioning him to come get his schedule.

I went and sat down, looking over the schedule. I was waiting for the three guys to be done so I could be given a tour of the huge school. I never really went to a big school, the ones I went to back at North Carolina were small and everyone knew each other.

"Hello (M/N), Taehyung here agreed to give you a tour." I looked over to Tae who grinned to me in return. Wait, isn't he a first year too? "I know that you're both first years, but their familiar faces around here and they know the school already. Did she just read my mind?????? Well, I guess it's good that he seems nice.

~~~

Tae finished showing me around and we became closer after about a 20 minute tour. I've decided to call him "tae" because I thought it was cute (and because author is too lazy to write our "Taehyung")

"Hey, you should try out for volleyball. Jimin and Jungkook are a part of the team along with some of my other friends." He suddenly turned to me.

"I would love to and I love volleyball, but I don't really want to because if I'm not here next year I don't want to get too attached, you know?" I sadly responded to his question.

"Okay... then what about being manager? The one from last year I'm pretty sure was a 3rd year so she's gone off to college or something... at least that's what Jin-hyung told me." He blanked off into space

I thought for a while. I mean, I wouldn't be playing but I still get to enjoy my favorite sport.

"Okay."