Characters

Four Friends:

FAISAL KHAN
Dream: Dancer
Age: 20
Current City: Jaipur
PRATAP...
Character sketch:
Mature, Calm and composed, Friendly, Silent in nature, Rich but down to earth, Helpful, Fun loving, Knows to respect others and doesn't get angry easily but when he gets angry his glares are enough to melt the entire surrounding! He is scared of one thing....(baadme pata chalega) Believes in True love and dreams to become a successful dancer. His true love, for whom he has been waiting since childhood, as they were separated, has only one hope that he will get to meet her some day again!
Dreams to become a successful dancer.

 His true love, for whom he has been waiting since childhood, as they were separated, has only one hope that he will get to meet her some day again!Dreams to become a successful dancer

JANNAT ZUBAIR
Dream: Singer
Age: 20
Current City: Ahemdabad
PHOOL...
Character Sketch:
Childish, Straight forward and fun loving girl. She is Nyctophobic. Likes to live each and every moment of her life and is a complete chatter box. Though Rich she has no attitude and makes friends very easily irrespective of their status. She is desperate to meet her childhood bestie and believes in friendship... but Love??? She believes Love is just a typical filmy thing and nothing like love happens in real and dreams to become a successful singer.

 but Love??? She believes Love is just a typical filmy thing and nothing like love happens in real and dreams to become a successful singer

SIDDHARTH NIGAM
Dream: Actor
Age: 20
Current city: Allahabad
ASHOKA...
Character Sketch:
Arrogant, Rude, Confident, Short Tempered person, he is full of himself, Rich and full of attitude, But at the same time, caring, respectful and can do anything for his close ones. Extremely rude towards the people he hates or believe are not worth his respect. He is dashing, Handsome, very Adventurous, believes in living in the moment, prankster, can lie fluently. He isnt scared of anything except one.... (that you will come to know later). He badly wants to meet his childhood friends. Hates even the name of Love and dreams to be a successful actor.

AVNEET KAURDream: Fashion DesignerAge: 20Current city: AmritsarCHARU

AVNEET KAUR
Dream: Fashion Designer
Age: 20
Current city: Amritsar
CHARU...
Character Sketch:
Rich, Silent girl, scared of even small small things, thinks 10 times before speaking so that she doesn't hurt anyone, cannot speak bad for others and can lie very well as she always talk sugarcoated to ensure no one is hurt because of her. She is not at all confident and people take undue advantage of her goodness. She has some hidden talents that we will come to know later. She believes someone somewhere is meant for her and he is waiting for her and so is she waiting for him... actually she also knows who that someone is, but does that someone know??? She believes her friends whome she miss so badly must have forgotten her by now...
Well she still has hope that one day she will meet him again...
Dreams to own a fashion designing company of her own successful enough that all the celebrities approach her for special occasions!!

(Other Important Characters soon to be introduced are:DaduDadiRoshni WaliaAshnoor KaurJaijeet SinghReem SameerAnd,Bhavesh Balchandani)

Dadu
Dadi
Roshni Walia
Ashnoor Kaur
Jaijeet Singh
Reem Sameer
And,
Bhavesh Balchandani)