Allahabad

This is the city of Allahabad. It is 4:00 a.m. and everyone is asleep but one boy is seen working out in the gym. It's a tough workout. It seems he is practicing it since long. He has a muscular body and is definitely very handsome he starts boxing and now it is five and he is still boxing. A boy come searching for him and says:

Boy: Siddharth chal get ready you have to leave

Sid: yes bhai

and he leaves and go to washroom to get freshen up. OK so the boy was Siddharth Nigam. he is a rich spoilt brat but is very passionate and wants to become an actor. To pursue his dream he is leaving for Mumbai and the boy mentioned is his elder brother Abhishek Nigam.

ABHISHEK NIGAM

Abhishek asks him:Abhi: packing to kar li na tune?

Abhishek asks him:
Abhi: packing to kar li na tune?

Sid: of course bhai... Kal hii sari packing kar Li thi

I forgot to tell.. yes he is spoilt brat but only for the unknown world... But when it comes to his family and loved ones he is the best person you can have... He is a super caring and loving person but only for the person he thinks is worth!! And for him 90% of the world is not worth of his respect love and care. He can do anything for his family and friends... by family I mean his mother Vibha Nigam and brother Abhishek and by friends I mean Pratap, Phool and Charu his lost long friends whom he misses way too much. They are his childhood friends from whom he got separated 10 years ago. they lived in Banaras then but now he has no idea where they are and how they are...
Coming back to his family...
Siddharth's dad was a rich businessman and he was stabbed and killed by a rival business company. And thus Vibha, Abhishek and Siddharth had to leave Banaras and they shifted to Allahabad. After him Abhishek took over the business and now he runs the business in Allahabad and is very successful he is one of the richest person of North India. Three of them live a lavish lifestyle and there is great love between them. Abhishek takes care of every little and big thing that matters to his Mom and Siddharth and now Siddharth wants to fulfill his dream to become an actor. Abhishek supported him and gifted Him a big bungalow in Mumbai with servants and all but he refused to stay there and decided to live as PG, Abhishek then found a safe place for Siddharth and only on the condition to live at that place he allowed Siddharth to go to Mumbai. Also the other condition put forward by Abhishek which was actually not accepted by Siddharth was his usual pocket money that is 2 lakh rupees per month but Siddharth refused to take the money as he wanted to live the life of a struggler and thus they bargained. As the result of bargain Siddharth got the final deal i.e. 1 lakh rupees as pocket money... no not once... It means 1 lakh every month!! Siddharth exclaimed...
"what a struggler I am going to be with a pocket money of 1 lakh!! I mean I know it is not a big deal for me and my family and I usually finish my entire pocket money of 2 lakh by the end of the month but now I want to live as a struggler and 1 lakh is a damn big deal for any struggler!!! Thank god I managed to reduce it from 2 lakh...!!!"

Siddharth didn't want to take it but a little more of bargaining and Abhishek would have cancelled his entire plan to go to Mumbai... so he agreed!!
It is already six and Siddharth is coming out of the washroom...