Amritsar

One girl is peacefully sleeping on her king sized bed completely decorated with fancy pieces of clothes. Her room is beautifully decorated as usual but today it is very clean as well and it is very surprising as usually this room is completely a mess.
Ohhhh...  there are bags kept near the door. I guess she is planning to go somewhere with all her stuff packed in the bags as nothing you can see is left outside. First rays of sun are disturbing her sleepy eyes and soon her morning alarm rings at 6 am...
As the alarm rings she wakes up screaming "time to go to Mumbai"
She is very happy and in excitement she runs towards the washroom but her bad luck she slips and fell down hurting her left leg...

Girl: OUCHHHHH MOMMMMMMM DADDDDDDDDD!!!

And as she screamed her mom dad came running to her room... obviously advantages of being a single child!!! your mom dad loves you like anything and there is no one with whom you have to share that love...

Dad: baccha are you ok? is it hurting princess? let me call a doctor.. wait!!

Mom: oh god!! wait... at least see if it is really that hurt to call a doctor..

Dad: what do you mean? she screamed... obviously it must be hurting her!!

Mom: why do you always have to react so hyper when she is hurt? it's ok.. sometimes you get hurt and it is not that serious to call a doctor... at least let me see, baad mein call kar lena na...

Dad: princess dekho... your mom doesn't even care for you!!

Girl: Dadda... atleast let her see na... Yes it is hurting but I don't think it is that serious to call a doctor

mom: exactly my point!!! Lekin mai bataungi to inhe samajh mein kaise aayega? it is always to be explained by his beloved daughter... main to jaise kuch hu Hi nahi inki...

Girl: relax mom stop fighting!! dekho na.. it's hurting!

Dad: oh my princess!!! you move... let me see!!

Mom: Areyyy But...

Dad: no buts... just move I want to see!

Mom: accha accha fine... see your baccha... waise bhi meri tu kuch lagti hi nahi hai woh.. beti to sirf aapki hi hai na...

Girl: kya dadda!! why are you always after her life?

Mom: exactly betaa... ask him why is he after my life? and Avneet pata nahi tumhare jaane ke baad how am I going to tolerate him!!!

Dad: So you have to tolerate me?

Mom: of course I have to!!

Avneet: Accha dadda... Now stop teasing her hn!!

Dad: ok ok! Sorry My Loveeee...

Mom: Sorry not Accepted!!

Saying this she went away and dad and Avneet started laughing

Avneet: has kya rahe ho ab jaake Manao unhe...

Dad: Haan manana to padega Varna after you are gone meri to khair nahi...

Avneet starts laughing and dad with his puppy face goes behind her mom to say sorry and Avneet sits there thinking...

I am Avneet and they were my momma and dadda... They are the best mom dad in this world. I really really love them a lot and so do they love me as I am a single child I have no competition to share my love with...
I have all the rights over their love and care. My parents are super cool and that's the reason they agreed to send me to Mumbai as I dream to become the best fashion designer of India and yes I want to become such a big fashion Diva that all the celebrities approach me one day for all the important functions and occassions of their life. My momma dadda can never stay in peace... they always have to fight and fight and fight but that's what make them so special... Their fights their love and all the drama that happens in our home is a full time entertainment to me.  Dadda loves my momma very much but he loves to tease her and always momma gets upset and then dadda have to do something special and romantic to make it up for her. I have seen successful love stories in my life my momma dadda did love marriage and it indeed turned out to be a great success. Their love is unconditional their love is undying and I want a love story just like them...
I don't know when will I meet him but I know whom I will meet... someday, some point of time, somewhere... actually he was my childhood friend and we got separated 10 years ago when I had to leave Banaras and shift to Amritsar for some security reasons and for the same reasons I was not allowed to tell my real name to anyone in Banaras. And that's why
my 3 idiot best friends there know me by the name Charu... which is not my real name actually!!! so he knows me as Charu his name is Ashoka...
10 year old Charu had a strong friendship with Phool, Ashoka and Pratap and I really miss them all but as I grew up don't know how that Ashoka captured my mind and I started dreaming of him... The faces in my dreams are that of 10 years ago as I don't know how he looks now...
But I want to meet him not only him but I also want to meet Phool and Pratap I really miss them all. I want to meet them as soon as possible. I want to search them because when I enquired in Banaras about them I came to know no one now live in their then homes! I don't know where they are I don't know what they do but what I know is I want to meet them.....