8 [A plan?]

Delirious pov

Pacing around the room, only on question plays in my mind, "who the hell was that talking to me on my phone", he didn't have a number, no picture, just nothing. This is really starting to stress me out, first Evan and (Y/n) go missing, then this mysterious guy says that he can help me find them, this is just to much stress for me. Im starting to think that we'll never find them, just as I say that my phone starts ringing, looking at the contact it is indeed the mystery man from before, wonder what he wants.

???:Have you decided yet?

Delirious:I cant with all this weight on my shoulder and the fact i dont know who the hell you are

Theres a few seconds pause before he replys.

???:Now is the time to worry about me, do you want to save your friends or not

As mush as i want to punch this guy in the face and i mean i really want to, hes right its not the time for this. I have to make sure Evan and (Y/n) get back home safe.

Delirious:Fine whats your plan
================================

(Y/n) pov

To be completely real, i do miss the guys back home. Its just hard now to get use to their opposite personalitys, we all decided to hang out today, except for a couple of us. We where just going to get somwthing to eat and drink, just an average day, like nothing can go wrong right.

??? Pov

Do you see them? I look through by binoculars and spot them heading in to a shop. Yep there heading in to a place now, probably just to hang out. ~Good that means that they wont expect a thing, wait for my signal~ my ear piece then goes silent now all i need to do is wait. About a few minutes later the whole shop goes up in smoke, heh probably a smoke bomb. ~Ok now go~ i smirk to myself as i put my gas mask on and go to enter the shop.

Evan pov

We were all sitting at our table me, (y/ n), 2p me, 2p del, and 2p cartoonz. We were actually haveing a good time before the shop just went up in smoke. I could hear the sounds if people haveing a serious coughing fit, everyone piled out the shop and mostly everyone made it out, but i didnt see one person. I turned to the guys and they had worried looks on their faces. "Guys, where the hell is (Y/n)".

Dun dun dun, ha cliff hanger.
Hello all you people sorry for keeping you waiting but here is part nine, ch.8 hope you guys enjoy and i will see you in the next chapter. HAPPY READS AND HAPPY 2019 EVERYONE