Two hundred - two

I let out a small groan as I rolled over

I let out a small groan as I rolled over. Lifting my phone of the dressing table. The time was 7am. Why the hell am I awake.

"Finally. You're awake" Conor said. I turned my head to look at him before looking away again "Alissa, I thought we sorted this"

"No, I told you last night. You did, I didn't" I say

"But baby" he whined moving towards me, he moved the top half of his body over mine, resting his hands either side of my head "I'm sorry" he pouted

"Good for you"

"Oh come on" He laughed "you know you want to forgive me" he said

"Yeah, I totally want to forgive my husband of thirteen years, who makes it seem like we're just hooking up, who wants to shag a club whore and who drunkingly invites someone his wife hates to go into the club with him. Yeah I definitely forgive you for that one" I roll my eyes

"See" he said trying to lighten the mood. I just rolled my eyes at him again before looking away "Okay look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call it a quickie, it just came out. Of course our sex life means more to me than that" he said "second of all I didn't mean I wanted a club whore, I just wanted to try spice things up a bit with us. Make our sex life more interesting you know? And with amber, god I think I'd rather get into bed with anth" he said making me laugh "I'm sorry baby, really really really sorry"

I sighed before looking back up at him. "I guess I forgive you" I tease "but I'm not saying sorry. I haven't done anything wrong"

"I don't want you to apologise" he shook his head "just....kiss me" he breathed

"Mhmm" I pull back "your breath stinks of alcohol" I say

"I can say the same about you. Little miss vodka and coke" he smirked which made me laugh. I pulled him back down to kiss me before rolling him over. I slid out of bed and into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth. Conor followed shortly after and we made our way back into bed for a cuddle.

Conor ended up putting a movie on Netflix, on his laptop and he placed it at the end of the bed. "Could you imagine what are life would be like if we met now" i say

"What do you mean?" He asked looking down at me

"Like if we hadn't met in our early twenties, and we only met now, do you think we would have gotten married and had kids and stuff?" I ask, moving my head on his chest to look up at him.

"Yeah, of course" he nodded "why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know" I shrug "I was just wondering"

"Do you not think we would have?" He questioned

"Well I mean, times are different now Con. don't you think we would already be married or whatever" I say "I mean I could of met Liam anyway and-"

"Why would you say that?" He frowned sitting up.