Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

Honk! I flutter my eyelids open to see an angry Jimin coming through the door. "YAH JUNGKOOK HURRY UP! WE'RE ALREADY LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I stood up and walked out the door with Jimin right behind me and into the car.

Time skip to party

When we turned to the street, you can hear the music from here. We parked in front of the house and saw people drunk and making out. Gross. Yugyeom greeted us with a smile on his face. "Hey guys and welcome to my party!" Yugyeom is one of the few people that I consider close friends. "Thanks for inviting us!" J-Hope smiled. "No problem Hyung. Now if you excuse me, I need to find BamBam before he gets really drunk." Yugyeom walked away in urge to find his drunkass boyfriend. "I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go get a drink." I said to my hyungs and then I just left them. I walked over to the drinks and grabbed myself a cup. I kept drinking and drinking, trying to forget what happened at school today. How some transfer kid called me a baby boy. I'm the school's bad boy. I should be the one calling him that. 14. I drank 14 cups of beer and boy, I was drunk as fuck. "I'll show him HIC that fucking kid HIC I'll show him what I'm worth HIC." I saw Lisa talking to her friends and then it hit me. I know Lisa has a thing for me so I'm gonna use her to show him not to mess with me. I walked over to her. Her friends signaled her that I was coming over. "You wanna get out of here and have some fun?" I whispered in her ear. "S-sure J-Jungkook o-oppa." Before I could drag her away, someone yanked my arm and dragged me upstairs. "Let go of me!" No answer. I tried to escape from this person's grasp but either I was too drunk or he's really strong. This mysterious person shoved me in one of the many rooms in Yugyeom's house. He pinned me against the wall. "What do you think you're doing baby boy?" Baby boy...wait only one person calls me that. "Taehyung is that you?" He was looking, no he was glaring at me. "WHAT. DID. I. SAY. TO CALL. ME?" "I-I d-don't know." SPANK! A whimper left my lips as he spanked my butt. "T-to call you daddy." I whimpered. "Good boy now answer my question." "I-I don't know daddy." "Are you sure about that baby boy?" I felt my face heat up so I tried to hid it in the crook of his neck but I managed to nod in response. Then he carried me to the bed with my face still in the crook of his neck. I subconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his Then out of nowhere, I started crying. "What's wrong baby boy?" "I took my face off his shoulder, looking at him with tears in my eyes. "What are you doing to me? Ever since I met you, my heart has been beating faster than normal." He was quiet for what it seems like an eternity. "Say Kookie, do you like me?" Once again, I blushed at that name. "If this is what it feels like, then yes." After I said those words, Taehyung smashed his lips onto mine and of course I kissed back. The kiss was slow and passionate. Then he broke off the kiss and whispered,"Good cause I like you ever since I laid my eyes on you." After our confessions, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: I'm sorry if this story seems rushed but idk what else to write about