Chapter 13

Taehyung POV

Ok taehyung you can do this. Just take him out on the date and then bring him to the place where you guys first met and ask him to be your boyfriend.

*Breathes in *breathes out

I drove Jungkook over to our first destination.

A puppy cafe.

I know it sounds kinda cliche but I see the way he looks at a puppy. The look in his eye is just too adorable. But he's not the only one who likes puppies. The cage we're going to let's you adopt a puppy so I might get one for myself.

After the short drive, we finally arrived! I had a blindfold over Jungkook'e eyes so he couldn't see where we were.

"Taehyung where are we?"

"Just trust me Jungkook."

I went to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for him.

"As long as you hold my hand and let me guide you, you'll be fine."

He didn't say anything but nodded instead. Omg he looks so innocent when he's blindfolded that it turns me on. I kinda wanna bail on this plan and fuck him right there.... NO TAEHYUNG! CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!

I grabbed his hand and slowly led him toward the cafe. I opened the door and and dragged Jungkook inside.

Ding!

"Now Jungkook can you guess where we are?"

"Umm.... Are we at a cafe?"

"That is correct but what kind of cafe?"

Before Jungkook could answer, faint barking interrupted and it became louder and louder. Jungkook must have noticed because he took off the blindfold immediately. His Bambi like eyes widen at the puppies that were surrounding us.

"Hyung! I love it!"

I smiled. I dragged Jungkook to a table and most of the puppies were following us.

"Jungkook what do you want?"

"Uhh I'll get a banana milk and a chocolate chip cookie."

"Ok I'll be back."

I walked over to the counter, ready to order. Unfortunately the person behind the cash register is a totally slut. She was wearing a fucking skirt that could show her panties and her shirt was half opened in order to show her breasts. She was eyeing me up and down with a smirk on her face while I stood there with a blank expression. They don't call me blank tae for nothing.

"Hi oppa~! What can I get cha that's not you know me." She said while leaning in to whisper that last part on my ear.

Once she got back, I started to speak.

"First of all, don't call me oppa it's disgusting coming from a slut like you. Second I would like a banana milk, a chocolate chip cookie, an ice latte, and a blueberry muffin."

"Oh come on oppa, I know you like what you see~" she said while pushing her breasts up.

"Just get my food already and stop calling me that bitch."

"Is it because of that guy you brought in? He's nothing compared to me! Just look how ugly he is!"

I chuckled in a deep voice.

"Clearly you are blind as fuck. Maybe you should go see an eye doctor or something. Now get my fucking food." I said in a deeper voice.

"Oppa~ give me a chance~ leave that ugly guy for a hot and sexy girl like me! He can't satisfy you like I could."