Chapter 15

I wasn't gonna update today since I have projects and homework whatever shit but I really wanna finish this book and not be a bad author for making you guys wait for so long. And btw this book will be ending soon.

Time skip 2 months

Jungkook POV

Ugh. I can't believe it's already Monday. I did my regular morning routine.

"Wake Hyungie!" I screamed in Taehyung's ear.

"5 more minutes Kookie."

Omg he always does this. Every time we sleep over at each other's house which is like everyday, he never wakes up on time, causing us to be late. It's time for a new method I guess.

"But daddy who else is gonna help me?" I whined.

"Baby you better not do that." He said with his eyes closed.

"But daddy~" I whined even more while getting on top of him and placing my ass right on his member.

I started to grind on his member while whining for more.

"Baby just remember you caused this." He groaned.

He immediately sat up and placed his hands on my hips, making them go faster than before. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and biting my mouth so I don't let any moans out. Later I stopped moving completely. He looked at me confused.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Hyung I just did that so you can wake up since you weren't waking up the normal way."

I got off him and the bed and headed towards the bathroom, but he pulled me back, placing me on his lap once again.

"Baby you should had never done that." He growled.

"Why Daddy?" I innocently batted my eyelashes.

"Now you gotta help daddy with his problem now."

I looked down and saw his member sticking out.

I looked back at him and whined,"But daddy if I help you, you might do more stuff and we'll miss school!"

"I promise that after you help me we'll go to school. And we can always just skip 1st period. Please baby"

"Hmm fine."

"Good. Now let's continue where we left off." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Time skip one hour

Jungkook POV

Great. Because of my stupid boyfriend, I missed 2 periods instead of one! I ran to school, leaving Taehyung behind since people don't know we're dating so it'll be weird if they see the two of us coming to school together. I ran to my 3rd period class just in time as the bell rang. I sat down at my usual seat, placing my bag down. (idk if high schoolers bring their bags with them to class but on this book they will) Then Taehyung came strolling into the room, with his hands in his pockets, looking all hot and sex- Wait stop yourself Jungkook. You don't wanna get a boner in class. Wait a minute. Since when he was in this class?

"Class Taehyung is now in this class for the rest of the year. Please treat him kindness and respect. Taehyung you can go sit next to hmm Jungkook." She beckoned towards me.

Taehyung came walking down the row, with a smirk on his face. I decided to ignore him cause 1 I'm "mad" at him and 2 he's gonna make me embarrass myself in front of the whole class!

Ringgggggg!

Finally. Time to leave this hell hole. I grabbed my stuff and exited out the room, not giving a glance at taehyung at all. It was time for lunch anyways so I'll see him there. I walked towards my table, sitting in my usual spot. One by one all my Hyungs came to join me. I waved at my hyungs and they waved back, sitting in their seats. Everyone was here except Taehyung. Weird. He's usually here by now.

"Guys imma go look for Taehyung now."

I looked around the cafeteria and saw him standing at the entrance talking to someone. A girl. I quietly walked close enough to hear them but not enough to see them talking. I hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

"Jennie I already told you that I'm not interested." Taehyung harshly said.

Oh I see. She's part of Lisa's slutty group.

"But Oppa~ I can pleasure you." She said as she trailed her hand on his chest.

Taehyung yanked the hand off him and yelled,"Jennie I already have someone important to me!"

"She probably doesn't even feel the same way! She won't even let anyone know about your relationship! Just give me a chance! I please you more than she could ever have!"

Taehyung chuckled,"Funny how you think it's a girl. And I don't care if he wants to hide it or not. "

Jennie gasped,"Wait...You're gay?!"

"Gay bi doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters to me is him anyways cause I love him only."

Hyung... I love you too... I cried to myself.

"B-But boys can't pleasure you like that. Only girls are capable in doing that!" Jennie stuttered.

Taehyung rose an eyebrow

"Are you calling all girls sluts? Listen Jennie not everyone is like you and maybe if you change yourself someone will see something special in you. But I'm not that someone. Now if you excuse me, I have someone waiting for me." He said while walking towards my way.

I stopped hiding myself, showing myself to Taehyung and Jennie, with tears threatening to fall out.

"H-Hyung~" I cried out.

His eyes widen.

"J-jungko-" he started.

Before he could continue I ran towards him pulling him into a hug.

"Hyung I love you too!" I cried my tears out.

He wrapped his arms around me, comforting me in his own special way.

"I'm sorry I told you to keep our relationship a secret. You're more important than my reputation at school! We can tell everyone that we're dating now!" I cried even harder.

"Shh baby. If you're still not ready we can sti-"

"No daddy. I want to show the world that you're mines and I'm yours." I interrupted him.

I dragged inside the cafeteria, hand in hand. People kept starring at us, whispering behind our backs. I had enough. I slammed my hands on the table.

"Listen up people! I'm no longer available for anyone except for my boyfriend Kim Taehyung. If anyone dares to flirt with him at all, I'll slit your throat open and send you to hell myself! Understand?!" I yelled out.

Everyone nodded their heads, going back to what they were doing. I pulled taehyung down on a seat and sat right on top of him, with my head leaning on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist, rubbing soothing circles, trying to calm me down from earlier. I noticed everyone at our table kept staring at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised you actually revealed your relationship with Taehyung." J-Hope casually said.

"I want everyone to know to not touch what's mine that's why." I replied.

I turned to face Taehyung and whispered in his ear,"Daddy can we leave school and continue where we left off from earlier?"

He slapped my thigh hard, causing me to let out a high pitch moan.

Then he whispered back,"Sure baby boy. Let's go get our stuff first.

I hopped of his lap like the bunny I am and headed towards the exit. But then I saw someone I never thought I would see again.

"W-what are you doing here?"

A/n: cliff hanger motherfuckers!
Word count: 1258
Don't forget to vote and follow!