Chapter 25 (M)

Third POV (After Jungkook gets home after hanging out with Mingyu)

Jungkook finally got home after hours of being out the house. When he walked in, he was only met with darkness.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Jungkook asked out loud.

He looked around and saw there was a source of light on so someone must be home. Jungkook walked towards the light and saw taehyung in his room. Taehyung was just lying there on his bed with his eyes open.

"Hyung are you ok?" Jungkook asked once he saw him. He walked towards taehyung and sat on his bed, hoping for a response from his boyfriend however nothing came.

"Taehyung answer me." Jungkook was panicking because his boyfriend isn't answering him.

Taehyung still didn't answer him because he was very pissed at the younger male.

"Taehyung what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" Jungkook climbed on the bed and sat on Taehyung's stomach. Still no response.

"Tae if you don't answer me I'll just leave." Jungkook started to climb off his boyfriend but then heard a growl. Suddenly he was flipped with taehyung so he was now under taehyung. Jungkook's face turned red at the sight of his boyfriend's growl.

"Do you wanna know what's wrong with me?" Taehyung growled into jungkook's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "You knew I wanted to go home with you and you agreed. But last fucking minute you ditched me to hang out with some guy I didn't even know that well!"

"H-Hyung I d-didn't mean to." Jungkook stuttered at Taehyung's voice.

"Don't lie to me Jungkook. You don't want to make your punishment more worse than it already is right?"

"Punishment?!" Jungkook's voice got higher.

Jungkook and taehyung had sex but it was never rough. Taehyung showed him love. He didn't use Jungkook as some kind of fuck toy. And usually Jungkook was a good boy so the fact that he's getting a punishment scared him.

Taehyung didn't answer him and made his way to jungkook's neck. He started biting at his neck not so gently making Jungkook whimper at each bite and leaving hickeys scattered around his neck.

He held jungkook's hands above his head with one of
his hands while the free hand went under jungkook's shirt to play with his nipple. "Ahh t-taehyung!" One of jungkook's most sensitive spots were his nipples.

"Is that my name right now Jungkook?" taehyung stopped what he what he was doing with his sinful mouth.

"Daddy!" Jungkook corrects himself.

"Now that's a good boy. Now daddy wants you to strip yourself." Taehyung said while getting off of Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately obeyed him, not wanting to piss his daddy more than he had already. He took off his top and pulled off his skirt. All he had left on was his panties, taehyung looking at them before pushing Jungkook onto his hands and knees on the bed.

Without a warning he spanks jungkook's ass, watching it jiggle. "D-Daddy!" Jungkook whimpers at the sudden contact.

He tried to sit up and sooth his ass before he was flipped back onto his stomach and soon handcuffs were locked into his hands and the head board. Taehyung started spanking him again and again with no mercy, leaving tears in Jungkook's eyes, threatening to fall out, his ass slowly becoming red.

"Daddy I'm sorry!" Jungkook cries out. "This isn't the end of your punishment baby boy." Taehyung said while pulling down jungkook's panties down.