Chapter 2

"I can't believe you got detention," Liam grumbled, walking Harry to the classroom he was suppose to meet Louis at. He kept their hands entwined, holding Harry's books like the good boyfriend he is. Actually, he's only holding them because Harry was being annoying and told him to.

There's a problem with dating. Liam likes to be in charge, yes. And Harry likes being told what to do. But, sometimes Harry knows Liam would do anything he asks. Not because they're together, however because Liam doesn't like disappointing people. Since Harry is a brat at times, he takes advantage of that.

It's not as if he does it on purpose. Harry is use to being spoiled, adored and loved. He's drawn to people fonding over him. Loves it when he's 'praised' and when people compliment him. Maybe it's because he loves attention. He gets a lot at home, but he didn't in primary school, so that could be the cause of it.

Since Liam is protective of him, he doesn't mind doing what he asks. There are times when he tells Harry what to do, being the more dominant one. They never had sex, but that's not what makes you a dominant person. He just knows how to 'control' Harry and make him do what he asks. He's aware of the curly hair boy's ticks and flaws, his guilty pleasures and his desires. Which is why they're best friends and boyfriends.

When they arrived to the classroom, Harry glanced up at Liam questioningly. The older boy was an inch or two taller than Harry, which made Harry mad. He wanted to be tall and hopes he receives a growth spurt later in life. He's too average, he wants something about him to be special.

Seeing that Liam wasn't getting the message, Harry tugged him down and pressed his lips to Liam's. Finally understanding what he wanted, Liam kissed back and the two ended up getting distracted, not aware of Mr.Tomlinson staring at the two with a very unamused look.

Suddenly, he cleared his throat loudly and Harry jumped back with a smirk when seeing him,"Oh, sorry sir. Just saying goodbye, I'll be there in a few."

"Oh no, you're going to go in there now. I'm sure Liam wouldn't mind, unless he wants a detention too for public display of affection," Louis grinned in satisfaction when Liam quickly shook his head, mumbling a quiet goodbye to Harry and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Harry glared at Mr.Tomlinson, shoving passed him into the room and said loudly," You were really going to give him detention? I didn't know kissing someone is worth getting in trouble over. Is it wrong to show the world we care about each other? Or is it cause we're guys?"

Louis glanced at him, not saying anything and sat down at his desk. He ignored the look Harry was giving him, the one with disgust and hatred. He didn't care. Harry was just some kid who causes trouble, only wanting to get attention and show off his make out skills in the hallway like a typical manwhore.

A look of annoyance crossed Harry's face and he raised an eyebrow,"So, now you're ignoring me? What a homophobe. I'm forced to see straight couples making out all the time at school and in public, but as soon as I want to kiss my boyfriend he's threatened to get detention? Why aren't any of those sluts trying to expose their bodies under their uniform getting detention?"

"Can you just be quiet? I'll give you work if you don't shut your mouth," Louis snapped, giving Harry a stern look with his glasses perched on his nose.

Harry rolled his eyes,"Still avoiding the topic, huh? Typical."

"You're really annoying, did you know that?" The man scoffed.

A shrug was all he received. "Yeah, well you're homophobic."

"I'm not, I support your people," he retorted, carelessly scribbling out the lesson plan he was given by the teacher before hand. He didn't want to deal with Harry anymore. Maybe he shouldn't have even given the kid detention, all he does is talk and never shuts up despite what Louis says.