Chapter 3

The downside to school is wearing uniforms.

The upside to school is wearing uniforms.

Basically, Harry isn't sure whether he likes it or not. The only thing that makes him feel okay with wearing the ugly clothes is that he won't get made fun of for wearing the ones he normally does. Since he's a 'mommy's boy' she constantly buys his clothes for him and he doesn't exactly mind.

They mainly consist of Jack Will's sweaters, polo shirts and a few plaid ones. Also, she doesn't like the fact that kids wear skinny jeans so she got him a few chinos and baggy pants. Since his friends don't come over to his place, they never see him in those clothes. Harry likes them, but he doesn't admit it.

The only person who he feels comfortable with while wearing polo shirts and his cute beanies that are in shapes of bears is Liam because he doesn't tease him. He remembered how kids made fun of him when he was little, which is why he only wears 'cool clothes' to parties or in public places wherever people are.

Considering he has a baby face, he didn't want to have anything else for people to tease him about. Which is why the uniforms protect him. Guys can't joke him when they're wearing the same clothes. To fit in, he wears some 'cool' jackets over his uniform when it's allowed that have bands on them that most people enjoy along with himself like a Ramones hoodie. He won't lie about liking a band, especially not the greatest rock band ever, that's cold.

After fixing up his tie and his blazer, Harry ran a hand through his poofy, curly hair and nodded in satisfaction at the appearance of himself in the mirror. He sighed and pinched his chubby cheeks with a pout, wanting to get rid of them but hey, everyone calls him cute so maybe he can get use to it. Hopefully they'll go away, though, when he gets older.

He casually grabbed a beanie and tugged it on since it's chilly out then left to go downstairs. He grimaced when seeing his mum in the kitchen. She wasn't pleased when hearing he got detention, scolding him for hours and taking away his TV privileges as if he's a kid. Which he is, but still.

Not wanting to get in trouble again, he put on a grin and sat on the other side of the table from Gemma. She's twenty, in university but staying because she's lazy and a bitch. Actually she's really nice and fun, but Harry is immature and would like to call her a bitch instead, usually causing his mum to smack the back of his head and send him to his room. Not that he cared, since he loves being in his room anyways.

"So, gonna get detention again badass?" Gemma teased, taking a spoonful of her cereal and choked when Harry kicked her under the table. She coughed, wiping her mouth and glared at him. "Hey, watch it shorty!"

Harry pouted, crossing his arms,"I'm not short, I'm gonna grow shut up!"

"Harry stop," His mum snapped, tsking. "No arguing, it's not even eight in the morning and you're already giving me a headache. Please, just be good today and don't get detention again. I thought with you dating Liam that he would be a good influence on you."

The curly-haired boy chuckled,"He didn't do anything wrong, I just stepped in a puddle and these girls got mad. It's not my fault my new gym teacher is a jerk and homophobic."

"I'm sure he's not homophobic, love," She retorted, raising an eyebrow when Harry took out his phone and saw his lock screen was a picture of him and Liam kissing, Harry's legs wrapped around Liam's waist and the older boy holding him up. It would be cute if that wasn't her son.

Anne is very much okay with Harry being gay, his sister sometimes teases him and his stepdad was a little awkward about it at first. However, he soon came around and supported him. There are times when Liam is over and Robin gets hesitant when they cuddle or share a kiss, but that's normal and Harry can understand that.