Chapter 7

The one thing Harry hates the most is when people blurt out his secrets. He doesn't have many, actually. Only that he loves polos, wears Spongebob boxers and he's kind of flamboyant but doesn't show it in school. Only Liam knew those things, cause he knows everything about Harry.

Except one thing, and that would be him selling drugs for Ryan and his drug dealing buddies. Harry doesn't want Liam to know, because Liam would hate him. Liam has only smoked weird twice, one time during a party and another when they hung out with Ryan and Dwayne at Ryan's for a weekend. Harry's never done it, but he's selling it.

Even if Harry was doing it to take Liam out, he figured Liam would hate that even more. All he wanted to do was be a good boyfriend, to actually pay for them to go on a date for once. But he's getting sick of selling drugs and meeting strange men at night in dark alleys.

However, he's also afraid to tell Ryan this. Because he said he only needed to do it until he found someone else more willing to work for him. So far, Harry figured that hasn't happened yet. Seeing as he was still asked to sell some of the weed and he kept having this sick feeling in his stomach every time he did it.

Luckily, school was a drug dealing free zone. So he was happy to be sitting at lunch with Liam's arm wrapped around him protectively. Ryan and Dwayne were chatting, Harry stealing some of Liam's chips from his tray and double dipping them in ketchup much to Liam's annoyance. His pet peeve is double dipping, even if their tongues have touched plenty of times.

He ignored the way Mr.Tomlinson was in the line to get his lunch with a couple other teachers. Harry glanced down, frowning a bit and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He wasn't sure why, but he felt a bit flustered when Mr.Tomlinson caught his eye and ignored him.

There was this strange feeling in his stomach. The feeling he got when Liam asked him out, like his heart started fluttering and he didn't understand why. All he did was make eye contact with his teacher. That's not normal, he told himself while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

He tightened the jacket Mr.Tomlinson gave him around himself and Liam gave him a worried look. He mouthed,'you cold?' and Harry just nodded, so Liam held him closer and Harry leaned his head on the taller boy's shoulder with a small sigh. He didn't notice Mr.Tomlinson rolling his eyes and just kept to himself.

Honestly, he hasn't cold but Harry wanted the jacket tighter around him. Like they were arms and hugging him. There was a small scent of cologne on the jacket still, only being a few days since his teacher gave it to him and he admits, it does smell a bit like Mr.Tomlinson. Not that he smelled the man, that's weird.

Suddenly he heard Ryan say,"Hey, Harry are you busy today? I have another set for you."

"W-What? I'm going to the movies with Liam," He said, giving Ryan this knowing look while Liam frowned in confusion. He shifted awkwardly, hoping Ryan wouldn't say anything to give away the drug deal.

Sadly, Ryan chuckled in amusement and raised an eyebrow,"Shorty, you need to be free. We made a deal. Just sell it and you can go back to your boyfriend afterwards. I'm sure he won't mind. Just meet me in the bathroom in third block and we'll sort out the amount there."

A silence fell, Harry slouching a bit when Liam narrowed his eyes at him. He felt like crawling in a hole and dying, his heart thumping a bit and he was so scared. It's not often he gets that way, but he hates disappointing people. Especially his family and Liam. Their judgment meant everything to him and now he knew Liam would be mad.

And he was right. Liam whispered hastily,"What the fuck is he talking about, Harry? Please tell me it's not what I think it is, please don't."

"Oh, little Harry here didn't tell you about his little job he got?" Ryan grinned innocently, ignoring the pleading and desperate look Harry gave him. He leaned his chin in the palm of his head with his elbow on the table. "You see, we had a little deal. He's gonna self some weed for me and I'll give him some money."