Jaden: You Have No Idea!

*at the hospital………………………………..*

*jaden is waiting in the waiting room……..when his parents willow came running in……*

Jada: “jaden! Sweetie are you ok? What happened to your arm?” *rushing over to him*

Jaden: “don’t‘ ……touch me…” *sniffs, wipes his tears…(he‘s been crying)*

Will: “jaden! Look I know your upset but…”

Jaden: *bowing his head* “the reason Tamara is in here is because of you!” *looks up at his mom with tears in his eyes*

Jada: “sweetie…..” *trying to touch him*

Jaden: “DON‘T TOUCH ME THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!” *wiping his tars walking to the door*

Will: “jaden this is no ones fault it juss happens!”

Jaden: “DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? TAMARA‘S DAD CAME HOME HIGH FULL OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND DECIED IT WOULD BE FUN TO TRY AND RAPE HIS DAUGHTHER, AND WHEN SHE REFUSED AND CALLED ME FOR HELP HE JUSS DEICIED TO SHUT HER UP BECAUSE SHE WAS SCREAMING TOO MUCH SO HE STABBED HER BUT I GUESSS THAT‘S JUSS SOMETHING THAT JUSS HAPPENED RIGHT IF YOU DIDN‘T KEEP ME FROM GOING OUT I COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THERE FIGHITNG FOR HER LIFE HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW!” *Storms out of the room slamming the door behind*

*The room goes a tad quiet until someone speaks*

Jada: “I‘ll go after him!” *about to walk out*

Will: “lemmie go!” *almost waling out 2*

Willow: “NO! *they turn and look at her in surpize as she looks like she‘s almost in tears* look do u want to real know why Jaden kept sneaking out to see her?….. Because he loves that girl with all his heart I have never seen him look at a girl that why before and because we knew what her dad was capable of which is why he did his best to get her out as much as possible! That! That is why!” *a tears falls down her cheek*

Jada: “well sweetie to be fair u never told us this! Why didn‘t u or Jaden come to us”

Willow: “come to you? WE COULDN‘T COME TO YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU WOULD SAY IS JADE  U ARE NOT GOING ON THAT DATE! YOU NEVER ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO EVEN GET TO KNOW OR FIND OUT WHAT WAS HAPPING ALL YOU WERE EVER WORRIED ABOUT WHAT U WANTED JADEN TO UNHAPPY WELL MOM! U DID IT HE IS DEPRESSED EXECLLENT JOB! I JUSS HOPE TAMARA LIVES CA IF NOT! He will hate you forever!” *with that she juss walked out!*

*the room fell dead silent again as they were juss both speechless*

4 comments for more xox

soz it's so short promise the next one will be  longer!