Chapter 2

-Y/N P.O.V.-

Me and Winter finally made it to the White Fang warehouse, we were outside staying out of sight. I looked through my M4 Carbine scope and saw three White Fang soldiers, guarding the front door of the warehouse.

"Three guards protecting the front door of the warehouse." I said to Winter.

"How do suggest we do this?" Winter asked me. I thought about for a little while, until an idea popped in my head.

"The way were going to this is for to go up on the roof, open the skylight window and there should be a ledge." I said to Winter. She nodded in response, before spoke again.

"Where will you be?" Winter asked.

"I'm going go through the front door." I said to her.

"That's stupid and a immature plan." Winter said to me.

"Whatever!" I said to her as I started walking to the front of the warehouse. I watched Winter run around to the side of the warehouse and started climbing the side of it. I was starting to get close to the guards, I made no attempt to cover. The three guards all saw me and aimed there guns at me, on the outside they were acting tough, but on the inside I knew they were afraid.

"Freeze!" The faunus guard yelled at me, trying not to be afraid. I stayed still and put my hands up, the three guards started walking to me. In split second I flipped the guard on left making him land on his back, I then pulled out my combat knife and stabbed him through the heart. I was too fast for the other two guards and quickly threw it the guard on the right, then I pulled out my rifle and shot the other guard. I dropped my rifle and walked to the warehouse door, as I got to the door it was chained shut. I grabbed a hold of the chain and broke it with one pull, I pushed opened the door and went inside. The warehouse was full crate's or containers, there was another entrance that had stair's connected to a walkway. In the middle of the building was a couple of computers and hardware, as I was looking around I heard a door opening I turned and faced the intruders.

"I know Y/N, he's persistent and smart and he's not going to stop until-" A familiar voice that belonged to my former student, 'Adam Taurus.' He was then cut off by me when I spoke.

"Welcome home." I said to him, laughing darkly. As soon as Adam and his so called soldiers saw me, they froze in place. I quickly pulled out my pistol and fired at them, because I trained Adam, he quickly jumped off the rail. I killed five soldiers before they had they had the chance to get to cover, a few more guards showed up and cut the power to the lights making me growl. One guard thought it was a good to attack from behind. But I quickly turned around and grabbed them by the throat, I looked and saw it was another faunus that I trained.

"Hello Shado." I said to the female faunus, as I threw across making her crash against a crate. Then I felt multiple gunshots on my armor being fired at me, I turned to see it was another faunus guard running full speed at me with his gun. As he got close to me he ran out of bullets and I shook my head in disappointment.

"Your wasting your bullets." I said to him. The guard then started to hit me with the butt of his gun, but I wasn't fazed by it. As he was about to deliver another hit, I grabbed his arm and pushed him into a bunch of crate's. I smiled under my mask and then heard someone running at me, I quickly turned to see Adam with his sword. I quickly pulled out one of my sword's and the both of us were in sword combat, I then tried to kick him but he dodged me. Both of our sword's were clashing against each other, until both of our sword's clashed. Adam held his sword upward as he was blocking, but I held my sword in a downward position. As I was in this position, I pressed down my sword on Adam's shoulder, making him scream in pain. Then I grabbed a hold of his arm and flipped Adam on his back, I kneeled down and punched him straight in the face, knocking him out.