Small actions

The third boy that taught Yein love, was a young man who worked at a nearby café/ library. Yein didn't really fall in love with this man but through his love, he taught Yein an important lesson about love. 

Actions sometimes speak louder than words.

It started in her third year of junior high when she was busy studying for her final exams since they would determine which school she was going to for her senior years. She didn't know how she didn't notice the small library on the corner of the street where a café was connected to it. It was one of those quiet places where people could enjoy an afternoon tea snack and also find peace in reading something in the comfortable library set up. In such that Yein made it her permeant study area which she only shared it's location with a few trusted people.

"Jung Yein, you need to actually remember to eat and drink to sit those bloody exams."

Yein looked up from her the stacks of books surrounded her, tipping the glasses sitting on her nose bridge up as she watched a warm muffin appear before her and then a cup of hot chocolate. She smiled at the person who placed the food and warm beverage on her study table. She was greeted by a small frame man who was wearing glasses as well and had several books balancing in his arm.

Min Yoongi

"Thanks oppa."

"Yah, don't thank me." He sat down next to Yein, "if you're going to thank anyone, thank that annoying miss know it all that sits there doing nothing but reading all day. I swear she is the laziest person in the world, like for god sake do your job properly."

Yoongi complained about the smaller female that was sitting on a coffee stool across from them, she had a book in her palm which she would occasionally turn while her eyes remained focused on the words spilled onto the page. She always wore a simple denim skirt with a plain white tee tucked in and then her apron wrapped around her hips that were paired with converses that Yoongi on many occasion complained about.

Yoo Jiae

"Did she make you give it to me?" Yein asked with a smile which Yoongi rubbed his nose, looking away.

"N-no.. look kid, just make sure you're not skipping meals cause you're studying so much. I don't want to carry you home back to your parents. Besides I don't really want to carry you since its so much effort."

Yein laughed at Yoongi's flimsy excuse, she always knows that Yoongi was worried about Yein's health and she really appreciated that he checked on her everyone once and awhile. Once again Yoongi was another older brother figure that looked after Yein and cared about her.

"Whatever you say, old man." Yein teased.

"Yah! Aish this kid."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked towards his girlfriend with a bouquet of daisies while a few books were stuffed into his back pocket. He walked towards the woman who was busying herself with a book that seemed to transport her to another world.

"Hi Yoongi!" Jiae hollered with a bright smile which the male coughed loudly before turning his head away. One wouldn't assume that the man was desperately trying to gather Jiae attention if they didn't notice how the tips of his ear were bright red and the bunch of daises in his hands.

"Here."

Yoongi placed the flowers onto the counter which Jiae's eyes widen in surprised since she never knew expected to receive anything from the man in front of her. Yoongi fidgeted in his spot, hands playing with the small belt hoops in his ripped jeans. He was nervous since he wasn't sure if it was daises or sunflowers that Jiae mentioned to him that she loved.