Chapter 3: It Meant Something

The next few days were pretty much the same, Lani going to work. Ray came for his little visits at night much more often. The usual. Only, Chresanto was constantly flirting with me and texting me, and we had built somewhat of a friendship. He agreed not to kiss me anymore while I was still with Ray and while he was still with Lani. And Ray was...well Ray. I hadn't gone "all the way" with him yet, but he was dying for it.

"Come on Mel... please." He pleaded one night as he kissed my neck.

"No."

"Why not?" He whined as he went further down.

"Because I said so."

He came up, kissing my neck again and eventually my lips. He always kissed so harshly, it almost hurt. I felt his hands tugging at the belt on my pants.

"No Ray." I said finding his hand and bringing it back up to my waist. Somehow, it got back down to my belt. "Ray.." I said through the kiss. I tried to break free but he was doing it so hard I couldn't. And he was straddling on top of me and had pinned my arms near my head.

"Why the hell not?" He said breaking free and staring at me intensely. I started to speak but when I opened my mouth he interrupted by shoving his long ass tongue down my throat again -____-

He wouldn't quit tugging at my belt until it was off. I tried to stop him but everytime my hands came down there he pushed them back up.

"I love you Melanie, why won't you let me?"

"Get off of me NOW Rayan." I said, not kissing back anymore but instead trying to wriggle free. Of course, he didn't listen. Instead he just made it harder for me to talk by kissing me even harder. I whimpered. I guess he took it as a good thing because he started to try to take off my pants.

I put my hands on his bare chest, pushing him away from me. He grabbed them, holding them in his arms and staring down at me. His grip tightened and got harder and harder. "Dammit!" he yelled angrily and nearly threw my arms at me with force, and climbed off.

"You should leave. Now." I said, looking at my phone to find a new text from Chris. I sat up to read the text while he put his shirt on.

From: Chrissy lol :D
Mel... wanna go to IHOP with me? :)

To: Chrissy lol :D
IHOP? Its like 10 o clock at night

From: Chrissy lol :D
and?? just come, my treat.

To: Chrissy lol :D
............

From: Chrissy lol :D
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

To: Chrissy lol :D
fine. ill be there in a few

I shook my head and smiled. I turned around and noticed that Ray was gone. Good. Nigga almost raped me.

-------------------------------------

I pulled up to IHOP, wearing sweats and a simple t-shirt. I never dressed fancy when I hung out with him.. .well because I didn't want to tempt him. And if he was tempted, I was tempted. He was already seated, grinning as I walked over to him. "How do you manage to make sweatpants look sexy, baby girl?" He said and laughed. His laugh was so high pitched and silly, it was cute.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why did you want to eat at IHOP all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm spontaneous baby!" He smiled. God he was just so.... amazing.