Prologue

Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia
              October 6th 2013.

   “They’re the next car… they’re coming in the next car.”

   Clutching tight the car’s wheel, with bright and shiny perfect day for a perfect concert in Sydney, he heard the anxious voice crackling through the other end of the mobile, “I thought they’d be in a car with One Direction?”

   “They’re in the next car,” the voice shot angrily, “they’re different bands and they wouldn’t fit in the car.”

   “Got it.”  With eyes narrowed, he focused all his attention on the road where cars of these lads are parking. Sure enough, through the tinted windows beside him, he saw them went out the car. They were, indeed, good-looking. Luke was driving the car; he assumed it was her mother’s. He was getting nearer.

   They were getting nearer.

   His heart meddles with loud pounds. He remembered the sting of words they had said to him. They look in his eyes staring down at him saying something, mocking him. The depth of their betrayal is too deep that even two years wouldn’t mend it.

   He knew they deserved this- of what he was planning to do. The self-righteous douchebags deserved this. Though he was just an instrument he wished he could tell them that he was the instrument of their death.

   “Ready,” he said through the static other end of his two-way radio, “They’re near and they just entered.”

   “Copy.” The man at the other end line said.

   “Don’t blow this. It’s our only chance.” He was instructed by the man he was talking to earlier.

   “I know.” He replied.

   “It’s worth a hundred grand.”

   A lot more than that, he thought but didn’t vocalize. A helluva lot more. “I got this.” He snapped his old flip top phone off and slid it into the deep pocket of his skinny jeans.

   Sweat crept through his scalp and slipped down to his neck, though it was just a sunny day with cool air day in Australia. The air was thick with the smell of pollution coming from the exhausted pipe of different vehicles. Something else stings: the smell of his own fear. That he would fail. That they would survive. That they would end up laughing at him, again.

   No way. No fucking way.

   He entered the room and acted he had no evil plan ahead. It created smoky white air as they speak. They were all shocked as soon as his presence takes part in.

   “What are you doing here?” Calum asked, confused, his brows knitted.

   “I am working here.”

   “Working?” Ashton asked, “I thought you had another band.”

   “Another band? I told you I wasn’t sure about that. I was just looking for members.” He said, exasperated, “I only had myself as the vocalist.”

   “I see.” Ashton responds with uncertainty and mixture of disappointment.

   “Anyways, what time the concert will start?” he asked, fumbling the lock inside his jacket’s pocket.

   “No one told us,” Michael said shrugging, “weird but yeah, none of them, even the boys of One Direction.” His pink hair distracts him so he shifted his sight to Luke and called him.

   Luke turned around from whatever he was doing while his back was facing him, “Yeah?”

   He smirked inside; he would like to do an evil laugh but resisted, “Nothing. You’re the leader, right? We’ll call you once the One Direction members go outside.”

   “Cool.” He said giving him thumbs up. The last time he saw them was scrolling through their cellphones. I should get rid that mobiles, he thought.

   Locking them in the room using the lock he had in pocket he had heard someone running all the way through the hallway. A dark blonde curly hair like Ashton’s but longer, he had a cloth at his forehead to support his hair from falling, really long legs with tighter skinny jeans, must’ve been for women’s jeans, and a pair of brown stilettos. It was Harry Styles.

   “Excuse me sir, have you seen four Aussies?” he asked from afar, gasping for air another four guys entered behind him. He was alarmed that these four dumb Aussies could hear them so he went forward and replied, “No, no one’s been here.”

   “The concert will start in a minute and they’re nowhere. What rooms do you have over there?” the bearded guy with knits in his forehead asked. Zayn Malik.

   “Oh, nothing's in here. Stock rooms, instrument rooms and clinic in case someone would... you know? Faint.”

   There was a laugh, Ashton’s laugh.With that moment he knew he screwed up.

   “How about that room? What do you have there?” Harry was speeding towards the room where these four Aussies lured. The laughs were getting louder and louder as they take steps toward the door. “They’re here. Let them get out of here or else…” Harry whispered to his ear, looking at his band members he saw Louis getting furious but it wasn’t his attention. He was whispering so they won’t be anxious, Harry didn’t want to blow this concert and these minor people in this room are their responsibilities.

   He took his gun out of the jacket and shot at Harry’s stomach, “Or else what?” Harry’s mouth produced blood, his eyes was widened and was in agony and consciousness abandoned him eventually. He couldn’t risk a witness. Before Louis could take his step forward he tossed Harry downward the floor carelessly and pointed the gun to Louis.

-irwindipity: I made a new story since "the Fangirl" is going to end tomorrow. I hope you'll like this one too, though its not about love but in a different category :) ACTION and MYSTERY/THRILLER.

I made a teaser (ITS AT THE MEDIA SIDE) xD Not because I assume its going to be big but to help myself to promote it on youtube :) 

I hope you like it too! :D 

Dedicated to @transcendenxe because we both love action and all about crime investigations xD

Thoughts? Comments? Anything! I would love to read feedback. <3