Chapter 2

"There was a spilled tank near Sydney." the detective said, the cop that he was talking to the night when the Summer boys disappearance happened was at the site and couldn't make it to talk to him. The detective looked at Louis like he was thinking the same way.

Louis was tired because he just came from the hospital where Harry was still confined. He replied, "You think...?"

The detective nodded and started walking to the station. It was early in the morning, four AM, when someone called him and said to go at the police station. Although he just woken up he heard a click and two beeps, that meant he was tracked.

The detective nodded bending down, scrambling with whatever the things under the table were, he held up a plastic bag, inside of the canister was a bullet with blood and a ring.

"These bullets were found near at the incident. At the spilled tank," the detective said immediately when he saw Louis, "where's the other boys?"

"Taking a rest. I won't leave this case unsolved." Louis replied. Stretching like he was preparing for a jogging.

"We should go ahead and see then?" the detective that the one direction management hired said. He was wearing this harris tweed jacket all the way down to his knees in black. A typical outfit of detective that you would see at cartoons.

They headed to the parking lot and found the car by pressing the red key with his car keys then it lit and beeped.

"Cool." Louis said.

A group of teenagers were hitting nicotine around. Not knowing where they were going. Disturbing looks in their eyes were the proof of broken hopes and lies. Then there was this girl, a rebel, she was with them but this time she didn't want the smoke, she wanted to be alone. Isolating herself slowly, walking by the sidewalk, intently wanted to be the at the last row she drifted at a rose garden with floors.

She sat down. Even looking at the flowers seemed wrong, it was beautiful and her eyes were the poison.

The house has no lights on, she noticed. Peeking at the window took her with fear but she found no one inside. She was holding the knob. Twisted. Creaked. No violent reactions heard.

The darkness were blinding. She couldn't see a thing. A moment later she just stumbled back and hit her head to somewhere. Somewhat. Like the house, she was blacked out.

She was oblivious to the danger she was later going to deal with. Little did she know, she walked right into a trap. Not meant to be hers but wanting to be isolated lead her to a midst of life and death battle.

A loud bang above them woken Luke up. He tried to see something. Even a dim of light he was back then ignoring was what his eyes now seeking.

My eyes hurt from so much black and this blindfold is sick! he thought. He wanted to shout, but he didn't know who was around. He wanted to scream for help but he was so unsure of what to shout.