Chapter 1

"How are you?" Harry could hear a very familiar voice, he was moving his eyes under his lids and opened them and he saw his mom.

"I am doing fine," he said, sitting up the hospital bed, "where's 5SOS? Did they rescue them? How about Liam, Niall, Zayn?" he asked, cringed, because of the pain coming from his stomach, "what happened mom? Louis?! Where are they?" he asked again but her mother's only response was a worried face, "I want to see them, what happened?!"

Harry was forcing himself to take the injection off of him but his mother was hugging him to keep him calm and stop, "Harry, honey, stop." She said stopping Harry from wobbling himself.

"I'm not sure if taking off injection would be good." Someone said. His voice was overprotective and patient but it was firm. It was his doctor.

Louis was in halt in less than 60 seconds when a gun pointed at him. He had grabbed the pale, which was odd being in the backstage; it was leaning at the wall. The man shot him again and passed near at his ear, he was very thankful that his ear didn't catch it. After the shot, he heard that his other three members were in panic.

Louis ran as fast as he could and was constantly hitting the antagonist by the pale. It was a drop of luck everytime he was just hitting the air. Circling around Harry who was bleeding, the tension and fear was drawn at this nameless face. He was breathing heavily and sweat crept hastily down to his face. Louis was now facing other band members and doing eye contact that the other guys didn't seem to notice but the criminal noticed it and looked back.

Perfect, Louis thought.

With that he took the chance to smack him with the pale that he was holding to his face. After grabbing Harry by his waist they ran and never looked back.

They were gaining distance from the backstage and going to the main stage where they were supposed to be performing by now, they heard a shout with a grunt of pain saying, "I will kill them!"

It was one of the most terrifying events in their lives. They could've been dead in a blink of an eye if Louis didn't take a step to save Harry from the evil he was in. They were on the way to police station after they confined Harry at the first hospital they saw.

"Who would do that?" Liam asked. His beard made him manlier than ever, "I mean they're not even that big, yet, and they already have a hater?" he shook his head in disbelief.

"A hater that is willing to kill them and they're in his hands now." Zayn continued as he stared out the car's window.

"We should still be thankful that he didn't thought of hurting the fans. It would be a hell lot of responsibility if that ever happened."

"No one should tell anyone about this. Anyone." Louis said, stern, like he was being serious for the first time they had taken this tour worldwide.

They reached the station and the officer took them to the crime scene, Allphones Arena, Sydney. The first thing they noticed was the uniformed cops unspooling a yellow tape around the area. The summer boys weren't there. They left no marks of leaving but the empty room they were staying in earlier and Harry's dripped blood.

It wasn't impossible that he would change his hideout after what happened but how come he didn't leave anything? No fingerprints, no hair, not even his blood that Louis was sure of when he hit him with all his might.

"CCTV would be a lot of help." The officer who brought them said.

"How long it would take?" Louis asked, looking around.

"No time span. We will do our best to figure out where he took them as fast as we can." He said heading inside and talk to the police that was earlier unspooling the yellow tape.

"He might have a master or he's the master and he has other men?" Niall asked them, walking from left to right, looking anxious and terrified. The bag under his eyes was the evidence.

"You better go home for now. Take a rest." Positioning his bike with its stand, the other cop continued, "my daughter's a big fan of yours by the way, and can I have a picture to mock her?"

The joke that the cop made kind of soothe the atmosphere. Niall with his never seem to fade energy, he said, "Yes! Of course!" but the cop said he was just joking and the direction boys headed home.

****

With the cloth blocking their views that caused them to see nothing but pure emptiness of blackness and made them impossible to breathe because of the covered area and limited space as well as the electric tapes covering their mouth. Something sent shivers to their spines: the cold steel where they were leaning, sitting and lying for the past 12 hours and the fear of dying.