Chapter 10

‘Okay, let’s go to bed’ Dan says, turning off the TV. It was about half 1 in the morning and Carys and Phil had already gone to bed about an hour ago. I turn off the lamp and follow him through the house to his bedroom. I close the door behind me and take my beanie off my head, putting it in my bag. As I already have my pyjamas on, I jump straight under the covers, leaving Dan to get undressed and turn the light off.

I watch Dan undress, and hope he can’t see me looking. He slips off his skinnies and puts on some joggers. He then takes off his shirt and I shiver. He’s gorgeous. I think to myself before he turns around to see me looking at him. Shit.

He smirks at me and says: ‘Enjoying the view?’

I blush and lift the covers up over my head so he can’t see me. I hear him laugh again. He flicks off the light switch and I take the covers off my head, lying back on the pillow. I feel him get into bed and he turns the lamp on so we can see each other. He props himself up on his elbow and I look him over, like I did last night. He really was perfect. I play with the bottom of his t-shirt that I had on and looked down, blushing again as other thoughts about Dan popped into my head.

‘What are you thinking about?’ he says, raising an eyebrow and smirking at me.

‘Nothing’ I lie, biting my lip. His gaze drops down to my lip and then goes back up to my eyes, making me smirk.

‘You always do that’ I say, raising my eyebrow at him.

‘Do what?’

‘You know… you look at my lips when I’m biting them. It’s funny’ I say, smirking again.

‘It’s because you have lovely lips. Plus, they’re nice to kiss so I think about what it must be like to bite them’ he replies and winks at me.

Wow. I was not expecting that response. ‘Why don’t you?’ I blurt out before I can think about what I’m saying. I put my hand over my mouth, quickly and squeeze my eyes shut. Shit. Why did I just say that? Courtney, you twat.

I expect Dan to be a bit freaked out. ‘Are you being serious?’ he says, making me open my eyes to find one of his eyebrows raised in question as he smirks at me.

I don’t know. Am I? Do I want Dan to bite my lip? That’s a stupid question, of course I do! This sounds so weird.

I slowly nod my head and he looks surprised before he smirks at me again. ‘Okay then’ he answers as my blue eyes widen. WHAT?! He moves closer to me. His brown eyes meet mine, as if asking for permission while I slowly nod again.

His lips reach mine and once again, they both mould together perfectly. This kiss is obviously more heated as the purpose of it is a lot more sexual than our previous kisses. I feel his lips curl into a smile against mine and his tongue runs across my bottom lip as I grant him entrance, feeling his now familiar tongue tangle with mine. He slowly starts to pull away from the kiss. As he does, his teeth catch on to my bottom lip, pulling it slightly so that it isn’t painful, I groan quietly, which makes Dan pull away, releasing my lip and smirking at me.

I look at his eyes for a while, taking in what has just happened before raising my eyebrow at him in question. ‘So, was that satisfactory for you?’ I tease him.

‘It was okay, I guess’ he says as I feel my face fall slightly. I can’t tell if he’s being serious. ‘I’m joking Courtney!’ he finally says, laughing. ‘That was above satisfactory actually, that was fucking amazing. And that groan, oh my god’ he says, winking at me as I blush, hiding my head in my hands.

After a while, I remove my hands to see Dan smile his heart warming smile at me.

‘So really, what were you thinking about?’ he says, bringing up the conversation again.