She's Out of This World

Sorry about the late update

"Blake, it's time to get up." Penny gently nudged her shoulder, watching Blake rouse with a soft smile. 

"I'm up, i'm up." Blake climbed out of bed, and letting out a small hiss of pain as she followed Penny to the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" 

"Some french toast! Want to help?" Penny responded, pulling out the ingredients to make the french toast. 

"Alright," Blake stepped next to Penny, taking the apron that was passed to her and tied it around her waist. She also grabbed some pain-killers and downed them. Penny put on an apron herself.  "I'll mix this all together." 

"Sure thing!" Penny passed her the eggs, milk, salt, cinnamon, and a lopping spoonful of honey. "I'll get you the vanilla in a second." 

"I got it, where is it?" Penny pointed it out, and started scooping batter into a baking pan and sprinkling cinnamon on the outside. Blake grabbed the small container and poured the appropriate amount by Penny's instruction. 

"Thanks for helping, you saved me so much time in making breakfast." Penny smiled at her while placing the baking pan in the oven. 

"No problem, it's the least I can do." Blake started measuring out the ingredients and placing them in a large flat pan. Penny had pulled out a skillet and placed it on the stove, turning it on. Blake cracked the eggs and put them in the pan, poured in the honey, milk, and cinnamon as well as a pinch of salt. She mixed them around until they were evenly distributed. 

They both sat down, waiting for the bread to finish baking. Penny had poured her a cup of lemonade, 

"How do you remember so much?" Blake asked, running her thumb over a bead of condensation on her glass. 

"Well, i'm an android. I just remember everything because I store it in my data." 

"I almost forgot, you really do make a passable android. If that's uh, not racist or offensive?" Penny just laughed and shook her head.

"That's what I was brought here for, to learn to care for human life and recognize my strength." Penny smiled at her, "People are delicate, and androids like me can hurt them easily." 

"Well you're the coolest android I know." Blake chuckled, taking a drink of her lemonade. 

"I'm the only android you know." Penny laughed and moved to the oven, pulling the baking pan out. 

"You got me there," Blake finished her lemonade, washing the cup and setting it into the dishwasher, helping Penny make room on the counter for the bread. 

When it had cooled down, Penny cut the bread and Blake turned on the heat, melting butter on the skillet. She dipped the bread in the mixture, soaking it for a few seconds and placing it on the skillet. 

"Something smells good, what're you guys making?" Weiss had poked her head in, standing next to Penny. 

"French toast, it's almost done." Penny replied, handing Blake another pair of bread slices. They repeated the process until it was done, Weiss watched, her mouth watering. "Want to set the table?" She nodded, taking the plates Penny had handed her and went to set the table. Blake finished the toast and placed them on a plate, setting them in the oven. 

"I'll go wake Yang, I don't want it to get cold while I go so just keep it in here." Blake told Weiss, pulling a pitcher of lemonade out of the fridge for Weiss as she left the kitchen to head towards Yang's room. She felt her face heating up as she remembered their events from last night, Yang had apologized for doing it, but her choice of words in reply were coming back to her. "Stupid Blake, what were you thinking?!" Blake hit herself in her forehead as she scolded herself silently.