3rd Bonus Chapter - The way the readers wanted the book to Go

This chapter alternates from the chapter named "Hidden"

THIS ISN'T CANNON TO THE STORY

–––Nightmare's POV–––

I finished bandaging Cross up, wrapping the white fabric around his wrist with the bite mark.

He was still sniffing back tears, probably terrified that I'd suddenly attack him or drag him down to the others to be killed.

I tied the bandage in place, sighing. I'd already fixed up the rest of his wounds, cleaning and bandaging them.

I sat back, sighing. "Done."

Cross flinched, looking away. "Wh-Why bother? Y-You're going to kill m-me anyway...n-now that you know I-I'm infected..."

I placed a hand over his mouth, shushing him. "Shh...I'm not going to kill you...and neither will they..."

He blinked, confused as I pulled my hand away from his mouth. "Wh-What do y-you–"

He cut himself off with a terrified yelp as my bedroom door suddenly burst open revealing Dust, Horror, Killer and Error.

Cross immediately hid behind me, covering his bandaged arm from sight as he tried to hide under the blankets.

Dust walked in, growling as he glared at Cross, a gun in his right hand. "Nightmare. Is he infected?"

Cross stared at me with wide, pleading eyes, begging me not to tell them.

I thought back to what I said literally a few seconds ago, wincing. I'd just said I wouldn't tell them, and that I'd protect him... But then again... I don't even know him... And these guys are my best friends...

"Well?" Dust crossed his arms over his chest, impatiently waiting. "Is he?"

I inhaled sharply, hardening my soul. "Yes."

Immediately Cross panicked, almost breaking down as he tried to scramble back, shaking his head. "N-No I'm not!"

"It's on his arm." I said, grabbing onto the panicking skeleton before standing up. "Let's go downstairs, Horror can cut his arm off. Maybe the infection hasn't spread all the way."

"D-DON'T YOU DARE!" Cross screamed, thrashing desperately in my tentacle's grip. "P-PLEASE NO!"

"Alrighty." Horror grunted, smirking as he walked out of my room and down the stairs, the rest of us following.

Cross was screaming bloody murder, tears streaming down his face as he begged us to stop and put him down, toss him back out, throw him in the basement. Anything but cut his arm off.

I growled to myself, ignoring his desperate begging as we made it to the living room. Once there, I slammed his thrashing body down onto one of the tables, my tentacles restraining him.

The smol struggled, straining and kicking as Horror picked up his axe from where he'd left it over at the fireplace.

"N-NO PLEASE!!" Upon seeing Horror trudging over with the bloodied axe, Cross full on broke down, tears streaming down his face as he let out choked screams for us to stop. "I-I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!"

Horror grunted, eyeing up the arm I had bandaged before raising the axe over his head.

Cross shrieked in fear, his terrified eyes meeting mine for a moment. They were begging me to help, begging me to make Horror stop, begging me to release him.

I stared down at him coldly, my tentacles tightening on his fragile bones before I looked up at Horror.

Everyone seemed to pause -except for Cross, who was still crying, screaming and struggling- they were waiting for my signal.

"N-N-NO DON'T D-DO IT!!!"

I nodded.

Horror brought down the axe, it's sharp blade connecting with Cross' arm with a shuddering crunch before hitting the table.

Cross let out a scream of pure agony, his thrashing increasing tenfold as he managed to rip his other hand free of my tentacles to clutch the bloodied stump Horror had left.

Blood gushed from the wound like a river, the purple liquid dripping off of the table and down onto the carpet below.

The smol took down deep, shuddering breaths, his eyes rolling back in his skull as he thrashed on the table, still screaming in pain.

I winced, watching as Horror slammed the wooden end of his axe down on Cross' skull, knocking him out.

The smol's bloodied hand fell from his bleeding mess of an arm stump, twitching like the rest of his body. Loud whimpers still escaped him as he shook, his whole body seeming to loose its function.

"Can anyone here heal?" Killer asked.

We all froze.

None of us can...

Cross let out a choked gasp, his body slowly calming down until it lay limp. For a moment, nothing else happened. But then his soul rose above his chest, shaking for a moment before it shattered completely.

I watched, completely frozen as the smol's body dusted right before our eyes, leaving no trace that he had been there before.

All that was left was the horrible sight of a mound of ash, it's tiny flakes mixing with the purple blood that now stained the table.

Cross was dead...

————————————————————————

Whsuushsbd well I had at least 50 comments of "wHy DoNt ThEy ChOp OfF hIs ArM?"

And shshsridusj this is why-–

Okie now this book is really over—

Bye

YEET

1). Sjxhxhhsndbd so basically, Twas supposed to be PurpleFluffballOfDoom but that was too long for wattpad. The actual name came from a nickname I called my 3rd favourite Pokemon, Gengar.

2). Crossmare ones :3
And out of the ones I've written - Pirates

3). Icon is Crossmare (obviously)
Background is an edited picture of the sunset I took from my bedroom window :3

4). Sanscest, fanfiction, fluff angst sin, soon-to-be-Deltarune

5). - Kohai_Karma 's Crossmare one-shot book
- Ships_4_Dayz 's Jevil x Seam one-shot book
- In love with the enemy (won't let me tag author :'D)

6).  A secret? Uh, the majority of my books are written at 4am in the morning every day to insure daily chapters :'3

7). bethie_boos Kohai_Karma MIDNIGHTGUK skull_the_emo DylanNorris108 FemaleErrorSans56 Emery64 FemaleSans56 MaPPeRaPPeR

Okie now this book is really over—

-Jess-