Living with the devil Part 2

Eldia's POV

"It's so big." I say "It looks amazing!" Seraphine says next to me. We hear the guys laughing behind us. We walk in and Ssundee and Bashur leap out. We have to be agile in battle so we dodge every nerf bullet. The guys just look at us like we're ninjas. I high five Eldia. "So, I like your guy's house" I say as I walk around exploring. "OHHH I like this room!" I hear Seraphine say. Mitch runs after her and enters the room as well. I Explore the other rooms alone. Adam and Jerome run up behind me. "How did you do that?" Adam asks me "I fi- used to be in gymnastics. First place!" I say. Nice save.

MEH INTERMISSION IM TIRED JGEGGDHGH FHSKDKRKJFIOFOMSMEJDKMDJDKKD

Seraphine's POV

I'm bored. "GUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SO BORREEEEEEEEEEEEEED" I moan. I stretch out on the couch in the most awkward position ever. My legs are on Mitch and Bashur. They are just dealing with it. My arms are stretched over Eldia Jerome and Adam. They are just not caring. "LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" Ian screams in his swimming trunks. I burst out laughing and everyone runs to their rooms. Me and Eldia however still have our bathing suits on. "DIBS ON SHOT GUN." I scream. "Who's driving?" Eldia asks me. We open the doors so the car cools down inside. Right after we open the drivers door. Mitch comes running out and dives into the drivers seat. I fall over laughing. "OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!" I say between laughs.

=====> fast forward

We are in the car. The seating arrangement is Mitch and I in the front. Jason and Ty in the middle. Then Adam Jerome and Eldia in the back. I notice in the rear mirror Adam and Jerome are looking at each other with hatred.

----------------------------------

DO U LIKE?

I TRIEDED

DONT KILL MEH IF I DO BAD

ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT OMG

I SHOULD GO TO BED BUT IM TOO LAZY

FTGFCFXFFCVCVDREXGDRCGVTDFANGSRCUL

IWANNAWRAPUPANDBEABIGTOASTYCINNAMINROOL

TYADAMTYLERJASONBASHURIANTEAMCRAFTEDHURPUSDERPUS