Living with the Devil. Part 1

"S WAKE UUUP" my roommate Eldia says "meeeerghhhh" I groan back "We leave today" she says. I sit bolt upright. I get dressed and run out the door. "YAAAAAAAAAY!" I say running out the door. I step on something. "Owwwwww" I say clutching my foot. I look down and there is a piece of broken glass on the ground. I pick it up. It's just big enough so I can see my entire face. I haven't seen myself in forever. I have my long black hair in a braid with my red eyes glowing. I forgot contacts. I reach into my bag. Awesome! So which color? Green. I put them in. Eldia catches up to me panting. I hand her a Pepsi. "Ewwwwwwwww" she says. More for me I say mentally. I hand her a box of Apple juice. "Yay!" She says as she pokes the straw in and starts drinking it. We reach the surface. Eldia being a Mage casts a charm on us so that it looks like we just walked out of a building. We gasp and our jaws hang down in amazement. We see TC...AT THE BEACH. WITH. THEIR. SHIRTS. OFF. We run over to them. "Oh my GOD." We say in union. Eldia casts a quick charm on us so we have bathing suits on under our clothes. I take off my dress and do a cannon ball splashing Mitch only. Eldia goes in right after me and I resurface with her on my shoulders. So I immediately push her off. I notice Mitch looking at me. I blush slightly. Adam and Jerome are focused on Eldia though. The guys swim over to us. "Hey" Adam greets Eldia. "I'm a-" "Adam" she finishes "TC" we say "do I know you?" Mitch asks me "I'm PossesedPixels or Sera" I say "THATS WHY!!" Mitch says in realization. "Jason and I follow you" he says as Jason swims over. "Wanna come over?" Ty says. We look at each other and nod.

=====> fast forward

We get to there house and I am looking for any motels we can stay at. All of them are a really long drive and far away. "GRRRRRRRRRR" I say "They're all in a completely different part of LA" Mitch asks the guys a question that we can't hear. "You can stay with us for a while if you want" Adam says from the front. We clamor out of the car. We walk in the house. "Woah..."

--------------------------------

I'm sorry I'm tired.

Just PLZ don't hurt me.

I'm weird get used to it.

I'm gay get used to it.

I'm the spawn of satan. Get used to itttt.