Living with the Devil Part 4

Chapter 4

Camomile's POV

No way. No way they're going to steal my men. They are MINE! I see the girl with Mitch look to the bush I'm hiding in. Her eyes glow red through her contacts. She stops walking. "What's wrong?" Mitch asks her. She puts her hand up as the white haired one walks up next to her. "Chamomile!" They say at the same time. I come out of the bush. "You caught me!" I say.

Seraphine's POV

I grit my teeth as I pull out my demon dagger. Eldia has her hand at the ready. "Oh I'm shaking! Spare me please!" Chamomile says in her most mocking voice. I'm about to run at her but a voice behind me said something that stopped me. "Vänta!" I hear him say. It sends chills up my spine. Adams's voice. After that I see I white blur rush past me. The next second Chamomile is pinned against a tree a knife at her throat. Adam stands there two feathery wings coming out of his back. He's wearing a completely white suit. Mitch and Jerome come up behind him in the same form. We stand there starstruck. Chamomile takes a bottle and drinks the liquid. Next thing I know she's gone. "Look we're s-" I cut them off as I start to take my Onyx necklace off. Eldia takes her earrings out. We both transform into our demon forms. Adam looks confused. "We had our suspicions" Jerome and Mitch say at the same time. They smile evilly revealing two long, sharp fangs. Their eyes turn black as they start to walk towards us. I back up pulling Eldia along with me. "Dark angels" I say but it comes out quiet and squeaky. I hit a wall. I feel hot tears run down my cheeks. Something stops them and they turn around. Adam is there with a gun and golden eyes. He is floating about 1 foot off the ground. "De är oskyldiga" he says. Mitch falls on the ground. Jerome just laughs manically. "You fool! You could never defeat me." His pants are white but his top is black. My god. He couldn't be. It's almost impossible to. He's an angle demon.

DUNT DUNT DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN