Chapter 1

My workout was interrupted abruptly as I heard my name being called from down stairs.

"Lauren!" My mom shouted across the house. "Come answer the door!"

I let out a loud sigh.

Why do I have to answer the door. I look horrible right now.

I thought to myself.

Without arguing, I scurried down the stairs as quickly as I could.

As I open the door, I am faced with one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen. I quickly realize my mouth was hanging partially open. Immediately I closed it, and focused on what I had to do in the first place.

Just grab the pizza, and pay the perfectly sculptured young man.

I had to remind myself.

Get a hold of yourself Lauren.

My thoughts were then ,interrupted by the beautiful stranger at my door.

He smirked, realizing I had been staring at his defined biceps that were clearly visible under his tight work uniform. This made me blush even more.

Way to screw everything up Lauren.

I thought to myself

"Um. Cheese pizza and breadsticks. That will be $7.00 please."

"Yeah, Er. Right " I fumbled my words, nervous to talk this extremely attractive human standing right in front of me.

I quickly grabbed the closest bill I had in my bag. It was a $20. But I didn't care.

"Keep the change," I mumbled, trying to force a smile.

I gave him the money and closed the door as quickly as possible.

I let out a sigh of relief. I dropped the pizza off on the table, and ran up the stairs to do a typical "girl thing".

I checked my mirror to see how my own reflection looked. Not like it mattered, but I still wanted to see how I looked to him. Of course, I wasn't happy with the results.

My long blonde hair was thrown up in a messy bun. I didn't have on any makeup, and I was still in workout clothes. A few profanities slipped out my mouth. I'm not exactly sure why but, I was disappointed this is how he saw me.

I got a hold on myself

You're never going to see him again Lauren. It'll be fine.

1 WEEK LATER

"Finally!" I exclaimed to my brother as our parents left the house.

They were leaving for a vacation, and wouldn't be back for 2 weeks. Considering I'm 16, and my brother is 18, they trusted us alone in the house.

What a mistake.

Immediately my brother, Chris, texted all of his close friends. I did the same.

Yes, I realize this was a stupid, sterol-typical teenage move. But my brother and I were in the mood to party. Shortly after, the guests arrived.

"Lauren, " Chris screamed upon the commotion of the party. "Order some pizza," he paused "and lots of it!"

I took a look around the room and estimated how many pizzas I should order. I picked up the phone an dialed our usual pizza place.

"Hello, thank you for calling Pizza Hut, how may I help you."

His voice was all too familiar.