"fire up the smut"

Todd was alot to keep up with you two would spend all the free time you had together doing some kind of sexual act. And everyone in the hospital knew thanks to todd

You pulled him aside.
"Todd people are making fun of us" you said. Through gritted teeth.
"Baby who cares what they think about us, self esteem high five!" Todd said holding up his hand.
"Todd" you rolled your eyes and scoffed it turned into a quiet giggle.
"How do you do it... not worry about what the world thinks about you and be your happy quirky self all the time?"

"Life is short i wanna spend it the best I can, with you and your vagina, ahaay! High five" todd said. You just looked at him.
"This was a mistake" you sigh and walk away.

This puts todd on alarm
"Y/n u/n wait" he said trying to catch up.
"You still owe me a hjgh five baby"
You stoped and looked at him.
"Look..." todd said and sighed
"We have free will we chose how we want to feel why would we want to feel bad... lets just have fun and have sex" todd said.

"Put your hand down todd you look silly... why do you like me" you crossed you arms and looked at him.
Todd fell silent. People in the hospital gathered a little to see what he would say.
"Well you.. your are beautiful... get me, you make me happy, horny too haha" he held his hand up for a high five and your gave it to him.
"Just tell me you love me and give me a kiss todd" you said.

"I love you so so much" he said and kissed you. He lifted you up onto the counter and started to hump you. You couldn't expect much romance from the todd.

"Ooohhh yea just like that baby" he teased and smiled.
"You could do better" you teased back. Tod started to take off his scrubs.

"Whoa whoa todd not here, later tonight okay" you kiss his chin and leave.
"Do you really like the todd?" JD asked I didn't know him that well other than the werid doctor with the voice in his head.
"Yes I do" you said flipping through your clipboard .
"Do you really have 3 boobs?"
"What? No" you laughed and shake your head.
"Hes alot to handle but im not one for boring guys"

"Well the todd is certainty not borning" turk said.

Todd came scampering back and grabed your hips and pressed against you. You squeaked.
"Todd whats this all about" you asked. He grit his teeth and grinded against you.
"Resisting outside temptions, ohh damn your ass is nice"

"Its proably hard for him to stay loyal with whats on his mind" Claire said.
"Todd I dont mind if you say stupid things or look af other people as long as your loyal to me its fine, bysides your cute and funny to watch" you giggle and give him a high five. He loves high fives.

You invited him over for a special night tonight at your place. You wore a tight thong, the todd loves those. He arived and his jaw droped seeing you.
"Oh my god... I like that" it was clear he had a bulge. You pulled him over he was already thrusting his hips forwards bumping into things untill he could pin you to your couch.

He tore off his clothes he had on his cup that he wore all the time. You slid your hand into it and... pulled out a sock? The todd turned red.
"Aaa dont write that part!"

You rolled your eyes and just wraped your arms around his neck.
"I want you to operate on me" you moaned pulling his hips down onto you.

Todds emotions were intense he humped you making stupid bedroom faces it was honestly adorable.
"Ohh yes I can't wait to get my surgical tools up inside you" he joked. You spread your legs and moved yout thong aside.

The todd needed no introduction he shoved his cup aside and immedelty was inside you. He started to fuck you, and as werid as he was, he was really good at sex... really... really good... he could hit you in all the right spots.
"Oh y/n you feel so good.. ohhh" the todd moaned his cock was now throbing you could feel it inside you.

You rubbed your hands aginst his chest. He flipped you around doggy style and fucked you hard. Precum leaked out if him.

That night was amazing you both orgasamed so many times. After being  with the todd his obsession with sex was more understandable. He was just so fucking good... you kept going untill neither of you could move.... this was a true sexual paradise.

Next morning you walked over to your friends. Your hair in a mess.
"Guys todds dick is like the best" you laughed. They looked at you like you were crazy.
"I dont expect you to understand but omg I let him fuck me so much, now I can't even walk right" you giggled.
"And neither can he, he stole a wheel chair"

The todd wheeled on over and you sat on his lap in the wheelchair.
"Away we go!" Todd said and you laughed listening to his heart beat.
"Mm I love you todd..."